Phesant Trapping

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me you lot could argue with a door post.

You mean the pheasants that they paid for and worked hard for? They cheeky b*****ds eh!!

I read in a book somewhere that if you put a sleeping tablet inside a rasin it'll send them to sleep and your'll be champion of the world if it comes off Maybe try that method mate ...

Probably no harm...

Except for the fact it is completely illegal. I am sure that if you got nicked then the "no harm" defence will work lol.

I thought it was ok to trap them in a pheasant trap if they were causing damage to home owners garden lol

Sadly not. But you can shoot them :thumbs:

In the law of the land and IMO if an animal is a pest and going to be eaten then so be it. It was said they'd be used for Christmas

The client must have some very expensive shrubbery as I've yet to meet anyone who wasn't happy to have such a beautiful bird in their garden.

Five dozen of them might be a different thing though, in that case I'd be asking the keeper to do a better job at holding his birds.

• Like 1

Oh no we can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I don't understand what people are getting so worked up about. I just pointed out the suggested method of obtaining what is a delicious addition to any Christmas table was contrary to the Law of the Land. What EDS fella wants to actually do is entirely up to him and his conscience. Personally, there is more money to be made from shooting the birds so that would be my preferred route to table all day every day. Happy days.

Good catapult to the head should do it I would think cushty

Old just trap it to spite the stupid law what about gamekeepers trapping up after the season
You mean the pheasants that they paid for and worked hard for? They cheeky b*****ds eh!!

There fault for realising thousands of birds into the wild

Old just trap it to spite the stupid law what about gamekeepers trapping up after the season
Bollocks.

:toast::toast::toast: Definitely a contender for THL top 10 most stupid.

• Like 1

No EDDIEB. Not that bored. Just done a net of pickling onions. a net of shallots and just to keep the job going started another of onions. Bored. NNNNMoo

Used to sow a garden myself! Moved house since, and just don't have the space anymore unfortunately!