Murphy In Vets

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a quick one murphs ha good day today after his steroid injection yesterday going to the toilet good and we had to go out to the tip today so left him in the louñge and when we got back he had got

well gutted for him as he's my boy and so out of character for him to crash into anything in 7 years I've never seen him run into a thing as long as he can walk he will be with me till he passes on he

Well the good news is we know his bowels are working now I was gettiñg a bit worried but had o nip out and fetch some dog food so left him out of his box and gave him the run of the house and when we

Posted Images

sorry to hear about your dog mate sounds like he done u proud over the years now your doing him proud good man good luck with his recovery pal

he done me more then proud so my time to repay the favour he's never been a machine to me he been my best pal and he's worked his nuts off for me thanks atb malc

Great news that he is happy and the signs are good - fingers crossed he continues to improve :)

he's in a lot of pain tonight but got the vets tomorrow so they might give him another steroid injection or let me give him some pain relief thanks laracroft atb malc
  • Like 1

Sounds like he's on the right track......

he's getting slowly Darcy he decided to walk into the kitchen this morning while I losed the other dogs out añd he slipped right on his side daft dog but vets this afternoon so hopefully give him some pain relief thanks j Darcy atb malc

Murph in his new boots to help him grip on the kitchen floor as he slipped twice today and put him in some real pain don't think he likes them vets are happy with him had another steroid injection and Monday night he can go on metacam for the pain but only time will tell weather he will ever walk properly on his back legs o añd he nearly did a crap in the pet shop trying his boots on I just managed to get him out the shop pmsl just a little update for you all thanks atb malc

post-40158-0-24205200-1449332861_thumb.jpg

post-40158-0-50054200-1449332874_thumb.jpg

post-40158-0-05287000-1449332887_thumb.jpg

post-40158-0-12303900-1449332901_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Murph in his new boots to help him grip on the kitchen floor as he slipped twice today and put him in some real pain don't think he likes them vets are happy with him had another steroid injection and Monday night he can go on metacam for the pain but only time will tell weather he will ever walk properly on his back legs o añd he nearly did a crap in the pet shop trying his boots on I just managed to get him out the shop pmsl just a little update for you all thanks atb malc

I have seen dog floats before on a staffy forum few years ago. Would be alright if it was warmer could of took him to a local lake and got in with him that would help with his recovery , without having to put weight on the legs.

• Like 1

I have seen dog floats before on a staffy forum few years ago. Would be alright if it was warmer could of took him to a local lake and got in with him that would help with his recovery , without having to put weight on the legs.
we will let this swelling go down and then we are looking to take him to a hydro pool to help build him up again thanks flipbull
  • Like 2

we will let this swelling go down and then we are looking to take him to a hydro pool to help build him up again thanks flipbull
Was guna say the same thing malk them hydro pools are great..

He's lookin dapper in them boots dont he lol

• Like 1

Was guna say the same thing malk them hydro pools are great..

He's lookin dapper in them boots dont he lol

he is bud just hope this pain goes it's so hard seeiñg him like it he only goes out [BANNED TEXT] he needs the toilet on full rest its stressed me out to the Max its like haveing a family member I'll

Hydro therapy should do him the world of good :yes:

Honestly pal it's really good to see how dedicated you are to your mutt, this is the side of the hunting community the general public need to see. Hats off to you :thumbs:

• Like 2