Murphy In Vets

Hydro therapy should do him the world of good :yes:

Honestly pal it's really good to see how dedicated you are to your mutt, this is the side of the hunting community the general public need to see. Hats off to you :thumbs:

I've had that argument with a few people they think our dogs are just machines but they don't see time and effort we put into them and the care if they get injured thanks again bgd
  • Like 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a quick one murphs ha good day today after his steroid injection yesterday going to the toilet good and we had to go out to the tip today so left him in the louñge and when we got back he had got

well gutted for him as he's my boy and so out of character for him to crash into anything in 7 years I've never seen him run into a thing as long as he can walk he will be with me till he passes on he

Well the good news is we know his bowels are working now I was gettiñg a bit worried but had o nip out and fetch some dog food so left him out of his box and gave him the run of the house and when we

Posted Images

Just a quick one murphs ha good day today after his steroid injection yesterday going to the toilet good and we had to go out to the tip today so left him in the louñge and when we got back he had got on the settee lol and my mate came over to see us and see how he's getting on and anyone that knows murph he smiles like a good one well as my mate walked in he's smiled his head off at him añd doing talking as he does so glad to see the old boy getting his old querks back

• Like 8

Just a quick one murphs ha good day today after his steroid injection yesterday going to the toilet good and we had to go out to the tip today so left him in the louñge and when we got back he had got on the settee lol and my mate came over to see us and see how he's getting on and anyone that knows murph he smiles like a good one well as my mate walked in he's smiled his head off at him añd doing talking as he does so glad to see the old boy getting his old querks back

If he can have plenty more good days over the coming weeks malc then that shows he is recovering well. Good luck :thumbs:

• Like 1

If he can have plenty more good days over the coming weeks malc then that shows he is recovering well. Good luck :thumbs:

cheers flipbull all the signs are good just the pain he's in at the moment he's on metacam at the moment and doesn't work as well as the steroid injection
  • Like 1

Update on me boy he the wife took him to the vets today to have his stich out of his head añd they are realy pleased with him he's walking realy well still like he drunk on his back end but he's getting about like a good 1 one vets couldn't believe how he's come on so we are all happy now and he's getting spoilt like mad thanks all for the kind words and support its been a tough few weeks and stressful but alls looking good atb malc

• Like 4

Update on me boy he the wife took him to the vets today to have his stich out of his head añd they are realy pleased with him he's walking realy well still like he drunk on his back end but he's getting about like a good 1 one vets couldn't believe how he's come on so we are all happy now and he's getting spoilt like mad thanks all for the kind words and support its been a tough few weeks and stressful but alls looking good atb malc

Brilliant news, good on you for giving him a chance
  • Like 1

Good to hear malc thats good news. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good to hear malc thats good news. :thumbs:
over the moon darbo thanks
  • Like 1

Great news is that pal :thumbs: sure he'll keep improving too

• Like 1