14 Dead In Another Shooting

What I keep wondering about is that all we here is that everyone is "packing" in that country, well I haven`t seen anyone able to fight back in these attacks, whether schools, theaters or whatever.. where are all the "pistal packing rednecks" , it just doesen`t make any sense to me.

I was working with a Canadian lad last week who is married to and Amercan lass ...he is going for his green card in the states and was saying once he gets that he will "be packin" I said whats that ....he told me his wife carries a concealed hand gun at all times .....he was saying that as long as you have a driving licience and pay the money you can get a gun ....I said why do you want to carry a gun ...."cause everyone else is packin thats how "....no wander theres so much gun crime in the states ...can you imagine if every ned in the UK was packin :icon_eek:

What I keep wondering about is that all we here is that everyone is "packing" in that country, well I haven`t seen anyone able to fight back in these attacks, whether schools, theaters or whatever.. where are all the "pistal packing rednecks" , it just doesen`t make any sense to me.

Charles whitman in the 1960's,the texas tower sniper,one of the first spree-killers of the type,local citizens brought out their weapons and pinned him down till cops finished him off.

I was working with a Canadian lad last week who is married to and Amercan lass ...he is going for his green card in the states and was saying once he gets that he will "be packin" I said whats that ....he told me his wife carries a concealed hand gun at all times .....he was saying that as long as you have a driving licience and pay the money you can get a gun ....I said why do you want to carry a gun ...."cause everyone else is packin thats how "....no wander theres so much gun crime in the states ...can you imagine if every ned in the UK was packin :icon_eek:

Where are all the ¨Packin People¨when crap like this happens..

Charles whitman in the 1960's,the texas tower sniper,one of the first spree-killers of the type,local citizens brought out their weapons and pinned him down till cops finished him off.

Really have to go back in time to find this ??

Really have to go back in time to find this ??
No,that was just a bit of useless trivia i remembered while sitting here eating my breakfast,theres been at least two cases in the last year where citizens stateside have shot and killed/disabled random shooters who may or may not have gone on to kill people in number,it just doesnt make news over in the uk.

Where are all the ¨Packin People¨when crap like this happens..

Their lying down, shitting a brick like everyone else! I recon most people would just freeze up with fear in this situation!

• Like 1