Japan And Islam

Japan's great the people so warm n friendly loads of smiles and the best genuine customer service Iv ever known, loads of things but even things I like the vending machines they have in the street that don't get broken into or vandalised is great compared to all the smashed bus stops n phone boxes you see here on a daily basis.

So different there in many ways the strangest thing Iv found there so far is going to a funeral over there with firstly the body been spending so much time in the house in a bed as tho just sleeping on open view before the day of the funeral, and sleeping in the next room then on the day of the funeral the family bringing the body down stairs into the living room while all gathering round and then talking to him one by one, then the funeral directors came and prepared and moved the body to be able to be transported in the hersk and then we follow and then have the service bla bla, after that the coffin goes behind the curtain for cremation and the family just start leaving straight away and tell me to come now we go, I thought that was quick is no one even guna say a few words but no we just went back to the house and ate n drank etc same as most funerals, about 2 or 3 hours later there was a phone call then everyone gets up n I get told now we go back for him, eh? What? I was thinking, anyway off we went back to the crematorium place, when we got there nothing was explained to me and he was then brought back out on the metal base the coffin had been on obviously now bones and ashes and we were each given a pair of huge chop sticks, "you gota be kidding me I thought" we then had to pick out all the individual bones and place them in a box, without wanting to offend I joined in being careful to just pick the small ones, it was so surreal and mental for me and and then once they'd got all they can in the box his parents then put the box in the boot of there motor n off we go back to the house for more food n drink, Iv seen some head wrecking things in my life but that was a weird one for me and I know it's there culture but what a slow up close n personal hard process especially for immediate family they have to deal with..

• Like 1