Deaf Dogs

good luck with the pup and do keep us informed as to its progress. as it isnt part of a breeding programe i dont think its a cull. although if it was part of a breeding program it most definately would be. i hope it becomes of some use to you. i think some sort of recall will be essential to you forming a partnership.

ill let you know how I get on with him ill be training him with all the hand signs and iv been looking into a vibrating collar for the recall iv been learning it sit and it seems to be picking it up quite quick but there's still along way to go and I'm looking forward to the challenge atb pal
  • Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon mine are all deaf as when you try to call them up when out they just ignore me,lol.

I whuld definitely try ground work .. end of the day its 9 weeks old so will grow with its disability not thinking he's disabled + his other senses will be keener to compensate for the deafness as Ne

we had a litter of jrt s and the biggest pup in the litter was deaf i was going to PTS but my missus gave it away to a school teacher it now goes to school everyday helping teach slow dumb kids its be

Posted Images

we had a litter of jrt s and the biggest pup in the litter was deaf i was going to PTS but my missus gave it away to a school teacher it now goes to school everyday helping teach slow dumb kids its been neutered but its a cracking dog and has a good life shame it s deaf

• Like 4

we had a litter of jrt s and the biggest pup in the litter was deaf i was going to PTS but my missus gave it away to a school teacher it now goes to school everyday helping teach slow dumb kids its been neutered but its a cracking dog and has a good life shame it s deaf

it just goes to show what can happen if you give a dog a chance atb pal

Why is the dog game on its knees, foxdropper.

Might just be me and a particularly bad patch im going through ,having lost a few dogs recently to wasters and had 2 stolen at another address .Like i said just me mate .

sorry to hear you've lost some dogs pal and anyone that steals a dog is pure scum I hope you get the stolen ones back.
  • Like 1