New Addition "thorn"

it has been nearly two months now since I had to put my big man down in his prime. ( deerhoundxcolliexgreyhound) and to be fair it broke me at the time!! I went through a real low truth be told and thought about packing the lot in, but as you all know if its in your blood its not that easy. to be honest the dog world is all I know, as sad as it sounds!

anyway I then had to look to my little red bitch "sika" to take the bull by the horns and turn her hand to some tasks that were alien to her and to be fair she did so without a hint of ill feeling. she has done anything i have asked and she has connected with more than she has missed so in my ramshackle kennels that is all I ask.

The time had come to look around and find a pup to bring on to relieve the work load of my little flyer in the future, but as if by magic there was no searching required as a friend had heard of my loss and offered me a bitch pup who would be a half sister to my current bitch, and as I know the sire and dam to this pup and know they are doing everything I would want from a lurcher I didn't take much persuading!!

so here she is deerhound/greyhound x bull/greyhound "thorn" and i cant wait to get her out across the mountain.

post-93865-0-85050300-1448613748_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-64781500-1448613762_thumb.jpg

• Like 8