Well if you're struggling to buy a house without borrowing,I presumed you wouldn't own any.

I bought moved in done up and sold a few houses,while working full time until I'd made enough profit to buy my own house without borrowing,then started again with a second house but obviously didn't have to move in.

I've made more money like that than I would have renting out a house in some shithole,not only do I have the profits from the previous sales (which more than paid off the mortgage) I get more rent and a more valuable property if ever need to sell.

This is honestly quite impressive, you managed to build up a property portfolio, spend "too much" time in the army (why are you so vague about your service record :hmm:) and father 5 kids all before your mid 20s. Where do you find the time. Oh and you had a full time job too :laugh:

Too much time doesn't necessarily mean a particularly long time,though I won't go into that with strangers online,if you or anyone else here doesn't believe me then so be it.

Stolen valour it is then.

I've worked full time since I left school,most decent young men do,in fact while doing up my first house I had 2 jobs.

Does that really impress you?

The property mogul on 100k a year who doesn't even believe in private property,surely has achieved a lot more.

Well assuming you were in the army until you were atleast 20 than I'd say buying doing up and then flipping multiple houses within 5 years all while working multiple full time jobs is pretty fecking impressive, if unbelievable.

All that and your Da is still ashamed of you :no:

Minimum age to deploy is 18. Minimum contract once over 18 is 3 years, so that's at least 21, unless medically discharged.

Old neems needs a title change to Walter Mitty :laugh:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched my Dad work hard all his life, unless he was seriously unable to work, he worked, from 15 to his 65th birthday he grafted, we noticed he was acting a bit strange just before he retired, may

Want it pay for it.......I agree with that wholeheartedly........except society is not engineered that way so get real !! The whole world is running on debt, anyone who thinks it makes you "the good

For me personally it depends on the debt..   Personal debt to buy a TV or car etc is not something I go in for, I've not even got a credit card..   The business on the other hand works by using de

Well if you're struggling to buy a house without borrowing,I presumed you wouldn't own any.

I bought moved in done up and sold a few houses,while working full time until I'd made enough profit to buy my own house without borrowing,then started again with a second house but obviously didn't have to move in.

I've made more money like that than I would have renting out a house in some shithole,not only do I have the profits from the previous sales (which more than paid off the mortgage) I get more rent and a more valuable property if ever need to sell.

This is honestly quite impressive, you managed to build up a property portfolio, spend "too much" time in the army (why are you so vague about your service record :hmm:) and father 5 kids all before your mid 20s. Where do you find the time. Oh and you had a full time job too :laugh:

Too much time doesn't necessarily mean a particularly long time,though I won't go into that with strangers online,if you or anyone else here doesn't believe me then so be it.

I've worked full time since I left school,most decent young men do,in fact while doing up my first house I had 2 jobs.

The property mogul on 100k a year who doesn't even believe in private property,surely has achieved a lot more.

Well assuming you were in the army until you were atleast 20 than I'd say buying doing up and then flipping multiple houses within 5 years all while working multiple full time jobs is pretty fecking impressive, if unbelievable.

Ah well,you can't pick your family.

Assumptions aside,it's not that impressive in the greater scheme of things,is it?

Not like earning 100k a year while being a revolutionary communist organiser,that takes real talent.

If so just call me Mr unbelievable,your old ma does :laugh:

Minimum age to deploy is 18. Minimum contract once over 18 is 3 years, so that's at least 21, unless medically discharged.

Oh well I must be lying then,eh?

Assumptions aside,it's not that impressive in the greater scheme of things,is it?

Not like earning 100k a year while being a revolutionary communist organiser,that takes real talent.

When your kids ask why they can't see their Granda anymore do you tell them it's because daddy's a nazi? :no:

It honestly isn't that impressive, I've built up my properties and business up over a lifetime, you managed it by your 20s while working 2 full time jobs, fighting in the Middle East and raising a young family. Honestly my hats off to you.

When your kids ask why they can't see their Granda anymore do you tell them it's because daddy's a nazi? :no:

It honestly isn't that impressive, I've built up my properties and business up over a lifetime, you managed it by your 20s while working 2 full time jobs, fighting in the Middle East and raising a young family. Honestly my hats off to you.

A lot more assumptions,does it all add to the enigmatic personality that is me? :laugh:

I find your achievements pretty impressive,in that anyone who's presumably a millionaire on paper and is still accepted not only as a red political activist,but as well thought of administrator who travels the world protesting and getting locked up,clearly is something very special.

I wouldn't even say I've achieved more than half of the people I grew up with,maybe they just breed'em thrifty round here.

A lot more assumptions,does it all add to the enigmatic personality that is me? :laugh:

I find your achievements pretty impressive,in that anyone who's presumably a millionaire on paper and is still accepted not only as a red political activist,but as well thought of administrator who travels the world protesting and getting locked up,clearly is something very special.

I wouldn't even say I've achieved more than half of the people I grew up with,maybe they just breed'em thrifty round here.

Your kids still see their Granda then? That's good, do you drop them off and wait outside because your Da won't have a Nazi in his house? :laugh:

You're saying more than half the people you grew up with owned their own home outright by their early 20s and were getting in on the property game in the middle of a financial crash all while working two full time jobs and rasing a young family? Bloody hell must be something in the water!

Edited by BGD

Yeah,they've all copied me is what I meant :laugh: not that they have set themselves up with degrees,professions,businesses etc

Having young children isn't an achievement btw,raising decent young adults is.

Now there's something we're in 100% agreement on :thumbs:

But the added stress of raising young kids in homes that you're doing up and then flipping makes it more impressive an achievement, your wife must be a saint putting up with living in a building site and constantly moving home while pregnant/looking after a newborn and all while you're barely home working two jobs.

Yeah,they've all copied me is what I meant :laugh: not that they have set themselves up with degrees,professions,businesses etc

But the added stress of raising young kids in homes that you're doing up and then flipping makes it more impressive an achievement, your wife must be a saint putting up with living in a building site and constantly moving home while pregnant/looking after a newborn and all while you're barely home working two jobs.

Stress?

My boyish good looks are long gone, I'm passed the Maccy's m phase already.

Why do you think I work such long hours?

The little bastids can't get me when I'm at work or decorating the living room,it's not work ethic that keeps me going I can assure you.

Stress?

My boyish good looks are long gone, I'm passed the Maccy's m phase already.

Why do you think I work such long hours?

The little bastids can't get me when I'm at work or decorating the living room,it's not work ethic that keeps me going I can assure you.

You sound like my old man :laugh: Always the first to volunteer for overtime or any odd jobs just to keep him out of the house a bit longer. Though with 9 screaming kids crammed into a 3 bed house who can blame him :laugh:

Definitely don't regret not having littleuns myself, I'll make do with nieces and nephews that I can hand back at the end of the day.

Oh well I must be lying then,eh?

I've not accused anyone of anything...

The really funny thing I find is the person who is defaulting on their telly or car or whatever has probably generated more money than the person slagging them off !!........their debt would have been sold somewhere in the world as something like a credit default swap.....some broker has then bet against them being able to repay.......probably the same broker who provided the credit

So he collects the interest for a while until they can't pay, then he collects when they default and the best bit is they still owe him the money and he owns the kit.....he can then Persue them in court and get even more interest or he can once again sell their bad debt.

It's f***ing brilliant !!

You can shove your "Right thing" up your hole, the bad debtor is probably worth more money short term !! Lol lol

And yet after all that shite, I'll continue to do the right thing and be able to hold my head up high knowing I've never purposely f****d anyone over and I'm not a c**t...☺️
  • Like 4