Bull X Whippet Future Breeding

Yeah bud ill get a pic of pup off her I put a whippet back to her for speed to beput back in if she turns out as good as mother I would probably in years to come be looking to put a bullwhippet back to the pup to try keep this type but a lot can happen between then an know if your breeding goes to plan mate keep me updated on the pups progress i.e. Training an performance in the field bud

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch should be ready to stand in the next week. Fingers x all goes well. Sire is dog in my avatar. A good little dog. Well bred from working lines. Bitch is also well bred and an honest bitch. Hasn't

good luck I've always been a collie x man, but wouldn't be without my anchorman

Thought spring was here with all these buds appearing

Posted Images

Personally my self I would put a taller dog over it greyhound, saluki grey . Atb in ur breeding

was just going to write the same mate. I fetched two pups from a well bred 18 inch bull bitch to a 22 inch whippet and they turned out horrible looking things . Like leggy terriers 17 tts and could nt run for shit. She s a cracking looking bitch , I d be tempted for coursing blood or pure grey. We always put a bull sire to a greyhound dam to throw 23 to 24 inch half crosses.
just out of curiosity Jake, what was the breeding behind the bull bitch ?
mayfield bitch

Lads I'm not trying to push these unborn pups or my opinions on anyone else. If all goes well These pups will be tailored specificly for my local hunting ground and my style of hunting. For what it's worth I should mention that the ground I walk on the daily is more bramble and woods than open ground( waste ground in the middle of the suburbs) and it is not unusual to bump into foxes or ferral things on my travels. There is very little room for big dogs to pick up the momentum before quarry hits cover.I know this from trial and error and if I can breed a handy sized , hard hitting little gurrier of a dog that will hit the bramble hard in pursuit of Mr Fox and has the tools to dispatch without too much drama then I will be happy. Now considering the bitch hasn't even been covered yet I reckon I'm just going to put the mockers on myself if I keep banging on about it so best I leave it at that and hopefully my next post on here is to say all went well with the planned breeding. A.t.b brenner

i was nt knocking either of the dogs or trying to put you off the mating. Just telling you my experience of the first cross from a bigger sire and dam. All the best with the mating hope they turn out well for u bud
  • Like 1

Lads I'm not trying to push these unborn pups or my opinions on anyone else. If all goes well These pups will be tailored specificly for my local hunting ground and my style of hunting. For what it's worth I should mention that the ground I walk on the daily is more bramble and woods than open ground( waste ground in the middle of the suburbs) and it is not unusual to bump into foxes or ferral things on my travels. There is very little room for big dogs to pick up the momentum before quarry hits cover.I know this from trial and error and if I can breed a handy sized , hard hitting little gurrier of a dog that will hit the bramble hard in pursuit of Mr Fox and has the tools to dispatch without too much drama then I will be happy. Now considering the bitch hasn't even been covered yet I reckon I'm just going to put the mockers on myself if I keep banging on about it so best I leave it at that and hopefully my next post on here is to say all went well with the planned breeding. A.t.b brenner

i was nt knocking either of the dogs or trying to put you off the mating. Just telling you my experience of the first cross from a bigger sire and dam. All the best with the mating hope they turn out well for u bud
app. That Jake.. reason I asked is I was wondering if the dogs in her breeding were rangey types or bulldog types

Yeah bud ill get a pic of pup off her I put a whippet back to her for speed to beput back in if she turns out as good as mother I would probably in years to come be looking to put a bullwhippet back to the pup to try keep this type but a lot can happen between then an know if your breeding goes to plan mate keep me updated on the pups progress i.e. Training an performance in the field bud

I will of course bud
  • Like 1

i hunt same type land and could certainly make use of this type,good luck with it keep us posted id be interested in one,either way atb :thumbs:

• Like 1

Our Bull whippet pups around 8 month 20" tts. Bred from 2 powell dogs from his pocket rocket stuff. Firey little things with a lot of heart, looking forward to see them graft over the coming seasons. I think the bull whippet is underestimated. The dam to these two excells at her job, I hope these two follow suit. Only time will tell...

Screenshot_2015-11-19-21-29-27_zpsxivsee

• Like 6

Our Bull whippet pups around 8 month 20" tts. Bred from 2 powell dogs from his pocket rocket stuff. Firey little things with a lot of heart, looking forward to see them graft over the coming seasons. I think the bull whippet is underestimated. The dam to these two excells at her job, I hope these two follow suit. Only time will tell...Screenshot_2015-11-19-21-29-27_zpsxivsee

their a real nice type of bull x whippet wezza. Ide say youl have great sport with them little gurriers . They have a look about them that says their looking for trouble .. a.t.b with them
  • Like 1

Mines a tall b*****d about 23.put some gear away he has.was easy to train and needed hardlg any stock breaking.very accident free and a tough dog.soppy as hell and loyal.all the things you should get with good breeding.if two lemons breed guesd what get.???

Edited by Qbgrey

Mines a tall b*****d about 23.put some gear away he has.was easy to train and needed hardlg any stock breaking.very accident free and a tough dog.soppy as hell and loyal.all the things you should get with good breeding.if two lemons breed guesd what get.???

How's is yours bred mate?