Rhonda Rousey

Rhonda was outclassed

She tried playing the wrong game and it bit her in the arse

Tbh every dog has its day and I dont get into the who's the best fighter bullshit

A bad day can change everything

This might knock some humility in to Rhonda

It's needed

And holly is a very humble person

Well deserved

• Like 3

Rhonda was outclassed

She tried playing the wrong game and it bit her in the arse

Tbh every dog has its day and I dont get into the who's the best fighter bullshit

A bad day can change everything

This might knock some humility in to Rhonda

It's needed

And holly is a very humble person

Well deserved

true let's see how she comes back from this defeat then we will find out her true quality as a fighter
  • Like 1

Rousey should be proud of all she has achieved, but judging by past comments she will feel devastated atm. Holm humiliated her in the stand up and I can't believe rousey seemed to have no plan b, she just seemed to want to knock her out or die on her sword. I hope for her sake in a rematch she will fight much smarter.

I agree she didn't fight smart.. All the talk of turning pro boxer by Rhonda proves she thought she was better than she actually is.. Maybe she isn't surrounding herself with the best available coach? You don't become a bad fighter overnight but she has to learn from her mistakes.. I'm sure if she takes holly to the ground in the rematch it could be a different outcome.. Usually her opponents try the body kicks .. Holly didn't knowing Rhonda would catch her leg and take her down.. That head kick was a beauty lol FairPlay to holly

I thought Rhonda looked tired ! a couple of times after realising she was getting pick of by Holly she reverted back and took her down but holly just got up , and the second time they got in a clinch holly actually took her down ! Take nothing away from Holly Holm though defo the stronger better fighter in the day . I bet Dana is sick though lol

Just saw a clip of the ending to this fight it turned my stomach to be honest do you lads get the same enjoyment watching a complete finish like that as you do watching a ko punch/kick in a mens fight ?.....i suppose im old fashioned but it just dont sit right with me.

What channel is the Ufc stuff on these days ?

• Like 5

Just saw a clip of the ending to this fight it turned my stomach to be honest do you lads get the same enjoyment watching a complete finish like that as you do watching a ko punch/kick in a mens fight ?.....i suppose im old fashioned but it just dont sit right with me.

What channel is the Ufc stuff on these days ?

if you think that's bad mate you should see the Polish girl Joanna something can't spell her surname , she destroys the other girls a bit sickening to be truthful !

if you think that's bad mate you should see the Polish girl Joanna something can't spell her surname , she destroys the other girls a bit sickening to be truthful !

No thanks.....dont get me wrong ive got quite a hard stomach for blood and gore but i,ll never be comfortable watching a woman get smashed in the face.

• Like 4

No thanks.....dont get me wrong ive got quite a hard stomach for blood and gore but i,ll never be comfortable watching a woman get smashed in the face.
wimp

no I know mate