Concealed Carry To Combat Terrorism ?

Never happen here thank god, background checks didn't stop nutters like Hamilton in Dunblane. Here's an idea it's a bit radical I'll admit, but maybe if we just stopped selling arms to the Middle East it would be a lot harder for terrorists to get hold of weapons and use them against unarmed citizens

i would hazard a guess the majority of there arms are ex russian stuff they do like the kalashnikov//

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe so in yalls countries but here in North America the concealed carry citizens are not dumb@$$'s. It's not just a license you go down and purchase and then you have the right to carry, it's a c

Special forces have been deployed to the streets of Britain as of today for this reason!   "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."   I obviously think there is r

Every major city in America that's run and ruled by liberal progressive idiology has a much higher crime rate than those that are not. Take the guns out of the hands of law abidding citizens a

994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: who need ISIS when you have American Gun laws

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

That information is easy to find isn't it. Now find the rapes, murders, robberies and mass shootings that were cut short or ended in the favor of the would be victims that were carrying a concealed firearm. That's a typical left wing tactic, show the bad and never the good. How many law people carrying CCW does is say we're to blame for this? We're did most of those mass shootings occur, in gun free zones or in the major left wing dominated cities? how many of these mass shootings were cut short by a citizen with a CCW and would have been a lot worse had the citizen not been carrying. If you want to go digging for information then give us a honest evaluation of the facts instead of stacking everything to your viewpoint or to one side. As I said earlier you would easily find information that supported the lefts agenda but not so easy finding information regarding the successes of the CCW citizens. And as I said in an earlier post, any CCW person that incorrectly miss used their firearm would be front page news from Texas to Alaska. Happy hunting!

• Like 5

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

That information is easy to find isn't it. Now find the rapes, murders, robberies and mass shootings that were cut short or ended in the favor of the would be victims that were carrying a concealed firearm. That's a typical left wing tactic, show the bad and never the good. How many law people carrying CCW does is say we're to blame for this? We're did most of those mass shootings occur, in gun free zones or in the major left wing dominated cities? how many of these mass shootings were cut short by a citizen with a CCW and would have been a lot worse had the citizen not been carrying. If you want to go digging for information then give us a honest evaluation of the facts instead of stacking everything to your viewpoint or to one side. As I said earlier you would easily find information that supported the lefts agenda but not so easy finding information regarding the successes of the CCW citizens. And as I said in an earlier post, any CCW person that incorrectly miss used their firearm would be front page news from Texas to Alaska. Happy hunting!

bang on mate, the world is in this state because of the lefties, mutual inahilation comes into force with people having the right to protect themselves, chances are your not gona pull a gun on people who are just as likely to shoot you with theirs
  • Like 1

bang on mate, the world is in this state because of the lefties, mutual inahilation comes into force with people having the right to protect themselves, chances are your not gona pull a gun on people who are just as likely to shoot you with theirs

Thanks! I see on here where people think a guy with a CCW don't stand a chance with a guy using a kolishnikoff (sorry for spelling) They see it as your in a gun battle with this person. Fact is you gun is concealed. They don't know you have it. You don't have to bring the attackers attention to you before you kill him when he is in the midst of his mass shooting. Sucks if he takes you out in the beginning but their focuse is on who they are shooting and where their weapon is pointed, not on people taking cover and taking aim at them. Shoot at a man firing a kolishnikoff with your side arm and he probably will never know he is being shot at untill he is hit. People tend to visualize worse case senarios instead of what most commonly happens

Thanks! I see on here where people think a guy with a CCW don't stand a chance with a guy using a kolishnikoff (sorry for spelling) They see it as your in a gun battle with this person. Fact is you gun is concealed. They don't know you have it. You don't have to bring the attackers attention to you before you kill him when he is in the midst of his mass shooting. Sucks if he takes you out in the beginning but their focuse is on who they are shooting and where their weapon is pointed, not on people taking cover and taking aim at them. Shoot at a man firing a kolishnikoff with your side arm and he probably will never know he is being shot at untill he is hit. People tend to visualize worse case senarios instead of what most commonly happens

exactly, he's only looking where's pointing everybody else around him he can't see are the danger to him
  • Like 1
I've just seen the official government advice on what to do if confronted by a Paris style attack here.

The instructions, from the National Counter Terrorism Policing Security Office, suggest anyone caught up in such an incident should try to “escape if you can” – and if this is not possible, to hide.
People who find themselves hiding are advised to put their mobile phones on silent and stay away from doors in case bullets are shot through them.

People who find themselves hiding ........ who wrote this?

A more official rendering is here : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/recognising-the-terrorist-threat/recognising-the-terrorist-threat

• Like 1