So i made a comment on bbc ones the hunt which is a great programme. My comment was something like we are allowed to watch two wolves chase a hare but not a dog whats the difference and my friends mum has replied with the dogs are made to do it and the wolves are doing it for food so its different. What should i reply

Yes she is fit

Tell her you agree with her and start working on getting her into bed. Wait until you're up to your nuts in guts then start telling her all about your last hunt, make sure you don't spare any graphic detail.

Ride of your life :yes:

• Like 2

Tell her that the difference is that hares are usually given law (a head start) when a dog is slipped by a human and that hunting dogs are not used in the hares breeding season whereas wolves give no law and hunt all year round.

The hare herself doesn't care one way or the other whether she's being hunted by a pack of wolves, a pack of hounds or a running dog, all she wants is to survive and if she is caught in all those situations the death is more or less the same, unless it's a soft mouthed lurcher.

Then when you've impressed her with all these facts make your move.

Tell her that the difference is that hares are usually given law (a head start) when a dog is slipped by a human and that hunting dogs are not used in the hares breeding season whereas wolves give no law and hunt all year round.

The hare herself doesn't care one way or the other whether she's being hunted by a pack of wolves, a pack of hounds or a running dog, all she wants is to survive and if she is caught in all those situations the death is more or less the same, unless it's a soft mouthed lurcher.

Then when you've impressed her with all these facts make your move.

Ha great post