Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

Hang on to your sport mate ,take nothing for granted .Certain breeders over here try to spin tales of great dogs with pictures of jagd showing no sign of work and too big for the job anyway .

Aitor ....forget about other breeds mate and keep doing what your doing .

ATB FD

• Like 2

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

I have aquestion for you, what is the problem that you see in DJT in UK? show dogs? too bigs? character? price? I would like to know your opinions

most people who work terriers dont have them, therefore working djt's are limited, i dont have an opinion on them as i havent seen one work. The people who have them in the uk have them because they can charge £500 a pup. If you have good blood dont let it be wasted in the hands of a breeder because they wont see the work your dogs see, if any.

500 sterling is incredible price, Tooo expensive, I cant imagine how anybody can pay that for a working terrier...We only send puppies to working hands, not SHOWDOGMEN or PEDSELLERS, they are shit for a TERRIERSELECTION i think

• Like 1

Hang on to your sport mate ,take nothing for granted .Certain breeders over here try to spin tales of great dogs with pictures of jagd showing no sign of work and too big for the job anyway .

Aitor ....forget about other breeds mate and keep doing what your doing .

ATB FD

Hunt hunt and more hunt, it's the only way to continue the spirit of working terriers we think. we didnt go to any showdogs, or something like that. We dont need CACIB and BEAUTYCHAMPIONS, we need dogs that hunt every weekend, and that every day they kill or die.so it should be a good jagdterrier

• Like 9

Nice pups but i hope they dont get in to the hands of peddlers cause if they ever do its your name will be put to them and all your hardwork will be used to line other mens pockets. Its happened here and in england with the patterdale and other breeds dont leave it happen your of workers.

• Like 3