Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

Deutsche Drahthaar is a German wire haired pointer bred to work, not for shows. There is strict testing done before the dog/bitch is allowed to breed. Everything from point a bird, fetching over land or water, dispatch a predator to following old blood trails.

Temperament is important as well. They are incredibly friendly with people, but mine is very dominant over other dogs.

I'll shut up, before I completely hijack this thread.[/quote

Sounds like a very usefull all round dog. Any of them small enough to work underground. lol

Shovel>> no, they are medium sized dogs, mine is just under 80lbs. I think the females are 60-70lbs. If you want a very similar dog to go underground, get the jagdterrier. I have heard the jags will retrieve smaller game as well. I would love to run a jagd terrier with my DD, no prey would be safe!

Nooooo Hhahahahaha here it isn't desert http://femivaca.es/imagenes/rio-montes-de-toledo.jpg this is a place near of my home, Spain it isn't a desert.

The foxes goes to ground because he don't have any place to hide, and then they go to ground

Not to unlike some country over here that foxes will lie out in but different animals different country.

I thought Spain was all sand, sun and boobs, LOL, now you say foxes go to ground easily. Sounds like heaven to me, LOL.

• Like 2