1 Year Old

Time flys don't it just

She looks immaculate as usual mate ? This time next year we be starting too get to grips with what they really capable of ? Looking forward too giving mine a proper taste come the end of the season then it's summer too finish growing n filling out sort any problems then there first proper season can't wait for it

I'm very happy with my own bitch from this litter having few teenage hiccups just now but fair play she bin peachy 99% of the time lol

F02DF4CB-4B61-4AA8-A70A-8DFD871E8BE3_zps

9219C3FB-2DFE-4639-9CC3-1B222D4ED6C0_zps

First days flushing with young falcon she retrieved this her behaviour around the falcon leaves a little too he desired as yet so I've not pictured them together

F0DC32C3-2668-44C3-A069-84EB55D3D67F_zps

072_zpsf012155f.jpg

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 12

Time flys don't it just

She looks immaculate as usual mate This time next year we be starting too get to grips with what they really capable of Looking forward too giving mine a proper taste come the end of the season then it's summer too finish growing n filling out sort any problems then there first proper season can't wait for it

I'm very happy with my own bitch from this litter having few teenage hiccups just now but fair play she bin peachy 99% of the time lol F02DF4CB-4B61-4AA8-A70A-8DFD871E8BE3_zps9219C3FB-2DFE-4639-9CC3-1B222D4ED6C0_zps

First days flushing with young falcon she retrieved this her behaviour around the falcon leaves a little too he desired as yet so I've not pictured them together F0DC32C3-2668-44C3-A069-84EB55D3D67F_zps072_zpsf012155f.jpg

cracking looking bird there mate

Fook me those salukis are an aquired taste, i can see shes in good shape arctic but for the uneducated she looks malnourished!

That's the problem some people just will not understand and when you try to explain they still won't or don't want to understand

• Like 3

I'd love to get another Saluki one day, unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything other than show stock over here. Used to hunt with a few pups I got off a yank lass who brought over two breeding pairs with her. If only someone bred dogs like this and worked them here

Fook me those salukis are an aquired taste, i can see shes in good shape arctic but for the uneducated she looks malnourished!

Well they very much too my taste ? The top two pics take in bright sun cold day bear in mind that she still growing well more she has hit her height and is filling out she eats very well but also chooses too exercise very hard whist she out twice a day with the other dogs so yea at times she can look lean but then again she ain't meant too be chunky now is she?

Edited by arcticgun

I'd love to get another Saluki one day, unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything other than show stock over here. Used to hunt with a few pups I got off a yank lass who brought over two breeding pairs with her. If only someone bred dogs like this and worked them here

There's loads of saluki's just most them are on the dole ?? see that one above it can hardly afford too eat ?

Edited by arcticgun