Should I Breed Or Not ?

I was thinking of breeding my x racing greyhound that is a great hunting dog,pick up game and brings back with no hassel.I was thinking of using my dads laguna whippet but someone said use a wheaten terrier,first which cross would sell and second anyone in county durham knows who has working wheaton terriers.

Nock nock.........who's there.........the newest anti to join the hunting life lol....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely this cnut wants a one way ticket off here? We are law abiding citizens who work inside the hunting legislation..fcuk off back to Facebook ?

Judging by your writings I would say you've been a dog man for 40 minuets rather than 40 years ........

Looks like your in it for the coin , so my advice would be to buy a schnauzer or something f.f.s.

The lurcher rescues are at bursting point, and You are contemplating breeding?, but with which cross,? I urge You to re think,

there are plenty of pups bred from tried and tested stock, for sale, all lurchers or long dogs of all kinds of crosses

You wont make a fast buck whatever You choose to breed, for breeding takes time, money and dedication( if You do the Bitch and pups right, )

Give it some serious thought.

would agree last pups I breed cost me more in food jabs wormer than I made to be honest mate lol

What is the wheaten cross for?hares foxs?

Both will see you fall short of the laws of this land should you take them with lurchers.

I would recommend you study the law before working a dog!

Hello all I have been a working dog man all my 40yrs,I have had dogs a very long time.for the last 20 years I dedicated my life to racing greyhounds,before that I had lurchers whippet/greyhounds and collie greyhounds.I am only asking is it worth breeding and I would have to sell some pupd as I would not be able to keep them all,4 will do me.I have always had a shine to greyhound/whippet cross the other cross I was told I should do?I have never seen a wheaten/greyhound work nor know what's the best game to hunt with this cross.I have also been asked a husky cross is good?I'm not in the breeding game to make money but to develop working dogs for my self and what ever she has after 4 pups I will sell which will care for the pups.

I have seen some of the racing kennels full of shit never cleaned dogs forced to lay on beds soaked with piss after seeing that I stopped watching and betting on them not that iam saying you did that but can't blame you getting out of game lol

Hello all I have been a working dog man all my 40yrs,I have had dogs a very long time.for the last 20 years I dedicated my life to racing greyhounds,before that I had lurchers whippet/greyhounds and collie greyhounds.I am only asking is it worth breeding and I would have to sell some pupd as I would not be able to keep them all,4 will do me.I have always had a shine to greyhound/whippet cross the other cross I was told I should do?I have never seen a wheaten/greyhound work nor know what's the best game to hunt with this cross.I have also been asked a husky cross is good?I'm not in the breeding game to make money but to develop working dogs for my self and what ever she has after 4 pups I will sell which will care for the pups.

Judging by your writings I would say you've been a dog man for 40 minuets rather than 40 years ........

• Like 9