Maintaining My Terriers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have to agree that it's a bit silly to work your terrier and then wonder how to fix any wounds. All dogs that are out in the countryside get wounds, whether the wound is from thorns, barbed wire or b

Just to add Mike. Not good practice to submerge a dog into warm water at the end of a days hunting and then put it out into a kennel for the night. Also, you say you did little checking your hounds

I reckon you should get shot of the bitch if you don't know how to care for it after work , some of the f***ing questions getting asked on here are unreal

I had a friend over from the states with his girlfriend and they strongly recommended Granulex V, does anyone know anywhere in the UK that sells it ?

The boys in Cork have been getting it from the states this 5 or 6 years and swear by it but the day before yesterday I asked a nurse had she ever heard of it and she told me she'd treated someones leg injury the day before with it. So it must be available over this side.

I had a friend over from the states with his girlfriend and they strongly recommended Granulex V, does anyone know anywhere in the UK that sells it ?

The boys in Cork have been getting it from the states this 5 or 6 years and swear by it but the day before yesterday I asked a nurse had she ever heard of it and she told me she'd treated someones leg injury the day before with it. So it must be available over this side.
you can get it as a spray on amazon
  • Like 1