Sas Who Dares Wins

The 3rd CDO brigade, is a attachment to the boot necks , and are only used in the logistics, for movment of the marines

and were stationed down in plymouth at stone house if i rember right :thumbs:

atb

Okay, my point was that the entire UK Commando force falls within 3Cdo, so if THL Walt's unit was real it would've be found listed as a part of 3Cdo.

Forget I said 3Cdo Brigade or 33Cdo, basically he claimed to have served in a fantasy unit in the Falklands and got found out! LOL :thumbs:

Edited by Born Hunter

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave Cushty alone he can shit in a hedge as well as any SAS soldier he knows what it's about. Lol

When Ali told you the SAS selection test was running 5 miles at night naked, taking a shit in a hedge then wiping your arse on a farm collie he was pulling your leg pal

Me and TOMO were both in Nam.......his was NottingNAM and mine was DagenNAM !! Lol

Posted Images

BH

yes mate fantasy or dream world either one will do , and yes . must have been a mate of tom cruise :whistling:full of shit

it fecin really pisses me of when people make out to be somthing there not or never have been

therse only one word

:censored: STORY TELLERS

atb

• Like 1

LOL wilf

at least your not giving out a load bo$$ocks :thumbs:

they never went to the falklands either lol

Just because you didn't see us don't mean we wasn't there.....it's all very covert so I can't really talk about it !! Lol

• Like 2

Otherwise known as "Walting" !! Lol lol

I attacked a massive indoor climbing wall at my pals camp when I was visiting with a cry of "watch this!!".........got about 3 steps up and promptly fell off backwards, looking up into the disappointed and embarrassed face of my 7 year old boy I thought to myself "soldiering may be out of the question at this late stage in my life !!" Lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

The 3rd CDO brigade, is a attachment to the boot necks , and are only used in the logistics, for movment of the marines

and were stationed down in plymouth at stone house if i rember right :thumbs:

atb

Okay, my point was that the entire UK Commando force falls within 3Cdo, so if THL Walt's unit was real it would've be found listed as a part of 3Cdo.

Forget I said 3Cdo Brigade or 33Cdo, basically he claimed to have served in a fantasy unit in the Falklands and got found out! LOL :thumbs:

I think the Para section he claimed to be part of actually existed, the fact was whoever called him out as a Walt knew that Para section wasn't involved with the Falklands war :laugh:

It was one of THL's classic moments..... I remember the Walt getting all shitty saying one of his Para best mates had died in his arms then when he got Waltered he just fell silent.....brilliant absolutely Brilliant

Regards

Group Captain Seeker DFC (bar) DSO (bar)

• Like 1