Getting The Kennel Ready For Willows Pups

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just trying to get everything ready for Willows pups before I go away to 'work' in Spain for a week on the Ebru. Typical timing as far as the work is concerned as I get back the day before she is due

So, I had a nightmare journey back from Spain and to cap it off these little beauties were born on Saturday whilst I was half way back from the Riba Roja, typical I missed it! But, luckily for me my w

And finally the ferret court with the ferret wheel that Leeview supplied me, they are very good...

Posted Images

So, I had a nightmare journey back from Spain and to cap it off these little beauties were born on Saturday whilst I was half way back from the Riba Roja, typical I missed it! But, luckily for me my wife is a midwifery assistant and was all over it!!! She ended up sleeping in with them to make sure everything was well! What a star my wife is, though the real star is obviously Willow! Pups are doing great, feeding well, the vet cannot believe how much milk is being produced by Willow, so I'm guessing that can only be a good thing. The litter is really even, I'm going to be keeping the smallest bitch as my wife has a bit of a thing for her already!!! My dad is having a bitch to and a good mate one of the dogs. The rest are spoken for too, (at this stage at least) obviously peoples circumstances can always change... I'm made up!!! Had always planned to breed this litter, before I found my bitch as a pup, she is a cracking little dog and a good few years ago before I started posting the odd thing on here and spied Ideation's whippet, Finn, I knew that he would be the dog I'd choose to go over her if possible! So it's been a bit of a dream come true for me. I know they are not to everybody's taste but I love 'em and thats all that matters to me....

post-42545-0-83725300-1445869325_thumb.jpg

post-42545-0-38130700-1445870486_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Nice one Dan,

Spoke to Geth this morning and he said she had had the pups, good luck with them mate, they are the same breeding as my little bitch and she's given me some good days and nights over the years...

• Like 1

Cheers buddy, what size did your make 19"?

Yeah she's 19" mate.... She'll get a blast tonight.

I'm gonna go for a spin tonight, Rue's climbing up the walls!!!!

It's looking decent for it mate, fair blow down here and load of clouds to cover the moon..

Good luck!