Out Tonight

What camera you use JD? You ever film nights on lamp too?

Just use a canon camera mate. it's little do do with the camera though.... :thumbs:

I have lamped and videoed in the past. It's pretty easy really, especially so if you are familiar with the land.

I remember back in the mid ninties when camcorders were heavier than a breezeblock, I made a bit of a lamping film but i later deleted it. I did loads of filming in those days. the camcorder was £660 in the sale! it took cassettes and the spare batterys were about £40 each! Crazy prices.Filming lamping is not hard to be honest. In fact, it's a piece of pi$$

What camera you use JD? You ever film nights on lamp too?

Just use a canon camera mate. it's little do do with the camera though.... :thumbs:

I have lamped and videoed in the past. It's pretty easy really, especially so if you are familiar with the land.

I remember back in the mid ninties when camcorders were heavier than a breezeblock, I made a bit of a lamping film but i later deleted it. I did loads of filming in those days. the camcorder was £660 in the sale! it took cassettes and the spare batterys were about £40 each! Crazy prices.Filming lamping is not hard to be honest. In fact, it's a piece of pi$$

Right well in that case im gonna take it out with me next time. I have a fairly cheap camcorder though only 200 quids worth but hopefully do the job.she made a couple of really entertaining catches tonight which would of made good viewing.

Was out last night as well what a fecking night had the grandad bitch with me again she made a good start Monday night but last night everything went pear shaped between hunting up where there was rabbits when she missed to walking two hours and seen Notting killing part was there was none of that Monday night lamp off straight back only time she did that Monday night was the first rabbit she got all will back out tomorrow night cant wait till my own bitch is back out with me and I can bring them out together

Was out last night as well what a fecking night had the grandad bitch with me again she made a good start Monday night but last night everything went pear shaped between hunting up where there was rabbits when she missed to walking two hours and seen Notting killing part was there was none of that Monday night lamp off straight back only time she did that Monday night was the first rabbit she got all will back out tomorrow night cant wait till my own bitch is back out with me and I can bring them out together

You really need to use full stops in your write ups fella.

Apart from a slight limp this morning my bitch did ok,she didn't get many runs but a couple were longer than normal though we didn't come empty handed and she loved being out again so "job's a good un" as some may say :victory: ..

• Like 1

You really need to use full stops in your write ups fella.
far point only coped that .