Lamping Last Night With The 150 Tracer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the 150 cordless after reading the thread on here and I find it spot on ... very happy with it .....

Thought i would make a post while tucking in to a couple of sausage rolls. Anyway me and me lamping pal popped out last night to a couple of spots the first of our visits to a place that is normally

i had a lad come out with me and he brought the 150 cordless for me to have a look at and it seemed to be a ideal rabbit lamp. tight beem which i like and shone plenty far enough. the beam wasnt white

Posted Images

Well, I had it out with the striker last night, lined them both up and there was no difference. The strikers beam looked yellow and the clu-lite looked white. Obviously there is a need for further testing, but I have to say I'm impressed!

Well, I had it out with the striker last night, lined them both up and there was no difference. The strikers beam looked yellow and the clu-lite looked white. Obviously there is a need for further testing, but I have to say I'm impressed!

I was out this morning and this lamp can get across a fair sized field, maybe i was overestimating the striker, been a while since i used one, and yes the plr 500 has a very clear white beam

I'm starting to think about buying one now,m does corded one come without battery? How long you got it for Darcy?

Corded comes with a micro battery. i have not used it extensively enough yet to see what the power drain/reserve is.

I got both corded and rechargable to try this season, so far I'm impressed.