Told You There Were Big Cats In Wales.

Get a couple of decent bull x on it...or. I'll borrow you my beddy whippet

i think it would take a bit more than a couple of bull x's to tackle a big cat, they would get a few bites in before it ripped there throats out, and as for the beddy.......well that would just be a snack.
there's a dogo on YouTube called morocho somebody upload the link on here he killed a mountain lion single handed protecting the kids, type in dogo v puma.
  • Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wales?, a murdered sheep?, more likely a jilted lover or a crime of passion than a big cat.

Big cat my arse,it's that pup you had off haymin,your ruining it ,bloody shooters having lurchers greedy b*****ds blah blah blah .

We treat our ladies with respect down here I'll have ewe know......Most likely some Aberdonian on holiday. ?

Posted Images

Been a while since a big cat thred has been up and so a different set of members posting, so i'll ask the same question...

'If you knew what it was and you have the type of mutt that would tackle bigger gear... Would ya slip....??? ;)

Only if it was on the attack.and it was my old pack,

If I had just a whippet or saluki type then I would be holding onto the dog.

If you had just a whippet or saluki you'd be better off grabbing it by the back legs and tw*ting the cat with it...

Been a while since a big cat thred has been up and so a different set of members posting, so i'll ask the same question...

'If you knew what it was and you have the type of mutt that would tackle bigger gear... Would ya slip....??? ;)

Only if it was on the attack.and it was my old pack,

If I had just a whippet or saluki type then I would be holding onto the dog.

If you had just a whippet or saluki you'd be better off grabbing it by the back legs and tw*ting the cat with it...

An I thought you was a dog lover,bosun,lol
  • Like 1