One Of Haymins In The Field

Thanks lads,

Cracking ears they are Dave, all wonky lol..

She's growing quick, around 20" now not weighed her but she's a lump lol..

She's really bold and confident, a bit of a bully tbh lol... All the basics are pretty good, and she learnt how to jump a stop net eventually on Sunday.. Lol

• Like 1

More than happy cheers Jim,

Made her a decent run down the yard, gonna build her a kennel this weekend down there, she's happier out there than in my office.

She comes everywhere with me at the minute.

Looking good Kev...

Im chuffed with this one tbf, she's bloody headstrong and keeping my terrier on her toes lol.

vocal when she wants / needs something.

Got some of the basic commands and clean in the house, eats like a horse, put on 4kg in 4 weeks.

Gonna be a fun packed couple of years to get her settled and started I reckon...lol

• Like 1

Made her a decent run down the yard, gonna build her a kennel this weekend down there, she's happier out there than in my office.

great mate johns is with him all the time as well , can't get into my phitobucket just now but I'll send ya s picture later ?

Looking good Kev...

Im chuffed with this one tbf, she's bloody headstrong and keeping my terrier on her toes lol.

Got some of the basic commands and clean in the house, eats like a horse, put on 4kg in 4 weeks.

Gonna be a fun packed couple of years to get her settled and started I reckon...lol

yea this one here is quite mad just now as well , she's started to find her feet abut when running ?

Looking good Kev...

She'll be fine mate, this one needs a firm hand at times, she like to boss every situation so I know what you mean about being headstrong!!

Mind you coming from a litter of 13 they'd need to have a bit about them.

Seen some pics of Stigs pup she looks fine too... real nice pups alround

great mate johns is with him all the time as well , can't get into my phitobucket just now but I'll send ya s picture later

No worries mate,

Spoke to John last week, he sent a few pics another fine looking pup.... this one gets a lot of admiring glances lol

great mate johns is with him all the time as well , can't get into my phitobucket just now but I'll send ya s picture later

No worries mate,

Spoke to John last week, he sent a few pics another fine looking pup.... this one gets a lot of admiring glances lol

great lad you's where ment to be from the start ??
  • Like 1