"far Right" On Tv.........

No, we need that aswell. The political left will even defend rioting blacks....what's wrong with angry young men shouting we want our country back and letting off steam... I know lads who were classed as heroes in Iraq but spat at as thugs on a march......those of us with right wing leanings must support anyone who calls for change.....that's how the left have gained so much power

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The labour party have a councilor called Maggi flynn, near Melton Keynes. She once, along with her husband ran a nazi group, she served time for an animal rights attack on a butchers, she was implicat

I remember going to the Bolton edl March, I can't remember how many of us there was but it was big. I met black people, gay people, soldiers and oaps.....it was such a great feeling and made me think

Wonder why they don't look at the far left activist also   Look at what those wankers are responsible for   out of the 2 groups one appears to do alot more damage than the other to innocent people

No, we need that aswell. The political left will even defend rioting blacks....what's wrong with angry young men shouting we want our country back and letting off steam... I know lads who were classed as heroes in Iraq but spat at as thugs on a march......those of us with right wing leanings must support anyone who calls for change.....that's how the left have gained so much power

No,the state is trying to bring in more laws against 'hate speech' and right to assembly,these daft marches garner support for those laws.

the average person who has no real political inclination will support whoever brings in laws to stop people trashing/shutting down towns,rioting outside their homes and generally being hooligans.

• Like 1

The labour party have a councilor called Maggi flynn, near Melton Keynes. She once, along with her husband ran a nazi group, she served time for an animal rights attack on a butchers, she was implicated in the death of a young vulnerable boy she took hunt sabbing.....she now works for the labour party...

Could she join the conservatives? No, they would distance themselves from her.

Could she join ukip? Not bloody likely! They would run a mile from her.

I agree with what your trying to say...but...along as the political right keeps trying to distance itself from what has gone before we will always be nothing...a new group, party or movement will always struggle and will be picked of and destroyed.....that's why we are on the ropes.

I would like to stand for ukip, but I can't,because as a young man, seeing my country destroyed I join certain groups, I tried to act....so now I can't...I never did anything wrong , I saw only peaceful protest, I'm not a thug....? So why? Because the right has allowed itself to become embarrassed if itself. Therein is our weakness and why our battle is lost.

• Like 3

If say Nick Griffin joined UKIP it would harm UKIP,he'd be one of the more intelligent,better educated and most experienced members but they would lose votes.

So leave them to it,support and vote for them if you want,but they're not for you.

The 'right' has been demonised,that's why a serious organisation needs to be very selective about who it lets represent it.

Later this morning Victoria Derbyshire is looking at Britain First (BBC2 9.15am), then tonight there's "White Supremacy", examining the KKK in America (BBC3 9pm) - part of a series covering similar "issues".

On the downside, its presented by that tw4t, Reggie Yeats.

Don't expect balanced, objective journalism, mind you !!

Aye cause the KKK do so much for charity that we don't hear about, :whistling:

That's my point, it's sad. Alot of that demonising has been done by the political right itself

And my point is when you have a very destructive group,that not only doesn't help the cause,but actively sets it back 'demonising' that group is fine.

In fact it's essential.

Unity is a fallacy,we see it on the left but it's an illusion,SWP,labour,UAF etc are all just different heads of the same marxist dragon.