Malinois X Greyhound

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not best pics

the herding dog x performance bred saluki coursing dog do leave a very definite stamp of a dog. And I have neither seen nor heard any consistent bad feedback about them. I know which way my next "big

Posted Images

First pic Pav's dog,2nd pic the dam of my bitch and her as a pup and my bitch a couple of years ago,i'll try to find some more of her if i can.

Hope you don't mind Pav?,just thought folks should see how strong he really is and what he throws :victory: ..

Edited by fireman

First pic Pav's dog,2nd pic the dam of my bitch and her as a pup and my bitch a couple of years ago,i'll try to find some more of her if i can.

Hope you don't mind Pav?,just thought folks should see how strong he really is and what he throws :victory: ..

no prob steve thanks
  • Like 1

Can you pm me your details the ones he has bred is very similar type. He has given me a 14 month old bitch to use and exceptional recall and seems easy to train. I'll get some pics of mine up. He want the 3 qtr to go to a 7 yr old bitch. Outstanding bitch

This his the thing no need to overdue the ingredients fo the lobby , these animals are here and been bred on from and for those needing something with that little bit of extra running ability y'all get him from these mall doses alli xes malamute xes the beauty from these types especially the heavier types one gets very strong animals that can run and run and take pretty much ought I with right handlers for those that look and wonder well the school of life in the field needs to be taken in hand there's no doubt keeping it simple these types can be replicated time and time again with results that I have no doubt .atb bunnys

This his the thing no need to overdue the ingredients fo the lobby , these animals are here and been bred on from and for those needing something with that little bit of extra running ability y'all get him from these mall doses alli xes malamute xes the beauty from these types especially the heavier types one gets very strong animals that can run and run and take pretty much ought I with right handlers for those that look and wonder well the school of life in the field needs to be taken in hand there's no doubt keeping it simple these types can be replicated time and time again with results that I have no doubt .atb bunnys

I do enjoy your enthusiasm for these x's bunnys, obviously born out of experience.......it's infectious mate! Atb

• Like 1

Having seen the Alsatian type xs saluki a good quality type not dissimilar ta the mall xs dogs around 26biches 24 ta25 but strong good bone very strong Neva needing nails clipped I know there be other breeds in the mix of coursing type but saluki his the prominent breed a fast type or something off the likes of Romeo blood will suffice the results a good lurcher for a working lurcherman. Atb bunnys

Can you pm me your details the ones he has bred is very similar type. He has given me a 14 month old bitch to use and exceptional recall and seems easy to train. I'll get some pics of mine up. He want the 3 qtr to go to a 7 yr old bitch. Outstanding bitch

You will not go wrong using Pav's dog for a stud john,he's been there and done it and produces a grand stamp of pup,i really honestly could not be happier with mine.mate :thumbs: ...

• Like 1

the herding dog x performance bred saluki coursing dog do leave a very definite stamp of a dog. And I have neither seen nor heard any consistent bad feedback about them. I know which way my next "big dog" will be bred. I just need to find the right base breed. I'm not in any rush though

• Like 4