Smart Watches

Any dog lads on here have a smart watch? A lad i play rugby with has one tells you your steps a day rough distance youve covered and calories burned etc. Thinking it might be good to track how far i walk the dogs and stuff like that but dont know where to begin looking at them. Hopefully someone could give me a bit of info on some. Cheers lads

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use a handheld gps, garmin etrex 10. £60 from ebay, no watch or phone needed, cheaper too. I didnt buy it to tell me how fast or how far Ive walked, my altitude or stopped time, although it is handy

Your legs, thighs and arse cheeks should tell you how far you have walked mate haha. Suppose the watch is better than carrying a phone.

If the dog is laying in the yard way his tongue out an hour after you get back , you have walked far enough. Jesus f**k there's some shite on this site nowadays , a smart watch ffs.

That map my walk is a good app but kills battery there is also map my ride that I use when jogging dogs beside bike I set it away and as soon as the voice says I done 5 mile I spin back round and away home 10 mile done ?

If the dog is laying in the yard way his tongue out an hour after you get back , you have walked far enough. Jesus f**k there's some shite on this site nowadays , a smart watch ffs.

Whats your problem? Is there something wrong with wondering how many miles youve done. I also want it for if i go for a run and people on here clearly share the same interests so nothing wrong with asking. Grow up and find something better to do than ruin a civilised thread. Thanks to the people with a normal answer.

Whats your problem? Is there something wrong with wondering how many miles youve done. I also want it for if i go for a run and people on here clearly share the same interests so nothing wrong with asking. Grow up and find something better to do than ruin a civilised thread. Thanks to the people with a normal answer.
Grow up by the sounds of it he's grown up and ready for the knacker's yard move with the times old man ? Edited by bunnyboiler

I got one of them Microsoft health bands use it for the bike gives you map of your route hart rate fitness level calories burnt and a load of other shite.Gives me the inclination to try a bit harder when you can see your improving. by the way i am a tight arsed Yorkshire man and nearly had a hart attack at the price but after using it for awhile reckon it was worth the money.Not every ones cup of tea i know but does me good lol

I got one of them Microsoft health bands use it for the bike gives you map of your route hart rate fitness level calories burnt and a load of other shite.Gives me the inclination to try a bit harder when you can see your improving. by the way i am a tight arsed Yorkshire man and nearly had a hart attack at the price but after using it for awhile reckon it was worth the money.Not every ones cup of tea i know but does me good lol

Thats the sort of thing id want because if you can keep at the correct heart rate you can make the most of weight loss. Il have a look at them now. Cheers.