Local Authorities Outsourcing Pest Control Provision

I work for Wakefield Council Pest Control and we are to be outsorced to a private company.

Weather this will be a postive thing personally remains to be seen.

Does anyone on her live in area where local authority pest control has been outsourced or work for an authority where this has taken place.

Any information in respect to locations where this has taken place or from people who have TUPE transfered in a similar situation would be much appreciated.

I work for Wakefield Council Pest Control and we are to be outsorced to a private company.

Does anyone on her live in area where local authority pest control has been outsourced or work for an authority where this has taken place.

Any information in respect to locations where this has taken place or from people who have TUPE transfered in a similar situation would be much appreciated.

This might be your chance in life to put together your own company and quote for the jobs/contracts. You won't look back mate!

IMO in years to come all council pest control will be out-sourced....

I'm in the same boat as you at the minute mate,I used to work for a big pest control company 3yrs ago For over 9yrs.I came out of it and went on the wagons until a month ago and decided to get back into it for the same money on the wagons but it's only a 6mth contract hoping to get full time out of it.but I don't mind taking a gamble hopeing it's going to go my way but I've just got another interview for a big company again fingers crossed.but if this interview doesn't come off at least I'm still on with the council till Xmas.