Wits End !!!!

How can I stop dog whining on kennel walked hour in morning couple of hours at night bike ride every 3rd or 4th night feed well I've put a lot into this dog she is coming up to a year now and just can't stop whining and next door on my case now

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Park round the corner and dont talk lol good luck

cold hose pipe

mine was doing the same barking all hours,i left him out in greyhound kennels a score a week.yer man came fed n waterd them then went home,he must have got fed up barking with nobody going near him,go

You name it I've tried it bark collie on now and it helps but she has been out since a pup with my big deer xs the most ideal room mate you could ask for !! Its first time I've owned a coursing dog and could be the fact she is highly strung

A lot of them hate to be confined, maybe something to do with their ancestors sharing tents with their owners? I've had similar problems with some Saluki types, not all, but once they lived in the house they were happy as can be and never put a foot wrong.

Cheers mushroom every time I read your pm's I laugh and think he has my dog the f***ing wanker she is lol but when I'm out she almost seem alof like a cat ahhhhhhh but I'm sticking with it as the amount effort I've put in

mine was doing the same barking all hours,i left him out in greyhound kennels a score a week.yer man came fed n waterd them then went home,he must have got fed up barking with nobody going near him,got him back 2 weeks later not a word outta him.

• Like 2