Hunting Scope

I have lots of different scopes but for hunting I feel the best scope I have used is a hawke endurance 3x9 40 mil dot . I dont think the make of scope important . the scope has no AO , or illuminated reticle ect , it is a very basic and the weight is quite low .The scope has plenty of magnification the mil dots are very handy . carrying the gun about all day the scope is very smooth it dosent catch on thing or collecting rain and dirt . also some big scopes make guns feel a bit top heavy especially on spring guns . so a 3x9 40 miil dot on my 97k is a very good combination .

Just upgraded the 900 to have one of these. Lightweight on a lightweight break barrel. Great combo!

Im with moxy not a fan of the mildot .. For me it's my late 80s jap glass tasco im still using it lol...If it ain't broke and all that IMG_20141021_103241_zps1rxouebv.jpg

Looks like you need to get the cross hairs in focus though!

Pictures just taken with the phone ...things you do when your board and waiting eh? Lol

I've had Hawke sport hd, nikko Stirling gameking, Simmons etc 1.5-5x20, 2x Bushnell trophy, mtc mamba and genesis UL. The Simmons, Bushnell and mtc were nicest, the mamba was a bit heavy and cluttered, the simmons just a wee bit small for low light (awesome though) the Bushnell is the most ideal yet but I had a go on a 4x32 trijicon and I think that will be a step closer to perfect....