Sign in to follow this  
silentrunner2011

Ferreting Land In Cotswolds Tomorrow

Right lads im off to my mothers this sat does any 1 want to meet me there for a days ferreting there wrecking her garden im going down from wales for the weekend i havent got any of the kit no more so if u fancy a days ferreting get in touch but u will need ur own kit.please call me on 07455500665

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cazadormad
      Thar hunting offer in Bulgaria

For group of 1-2 hunters.
      Type of hunt - stalking or hide.
      Available to hunt with rifle and bow.
      Best hunting season - November - February.

Price per hunter - 8 000 Eur/ included 3 hunting days and 1 big Thar trophy ( 8-9 years old animal)
      The price included:
      Pick up at Sofia Airport; 4 nights accommodation in single room; 3 days PH; Transfer in the hunting area; Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft and hot drinks); Hunting permit; Insurance; First preparation of the trophy.
      The price does not included:
      Flights; Transfer Airport - lodge and back ( 150 Eur); Tips; Shipping of the trophy; Alcoholic drinks, Additional trophy fees.

Also you can hunt.
      Thar of 3-4 years old - 4 500 Eur trophy fee + daily rate of 300 Eur
      Female - 2000 Eur trophy fee + daily rate 300 Eur

At the same area you can hunt also wild boars, mouflons,, fallow deers, balkan chamois.

For more information please send me PM or:
      Email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
      www.cazahuntingbg.com

• By cazadormad
      Red stag trophy hunt in the Bulgarian mountains during the rut season.
      Free dates - between 26th September - 10th October.
      For 1 or group of 2 hunters

Type of hunt - stalking during mornings and evenings.
      Height of the hunting area - between - 800 - 2100 meters, oak and pine tree forest.
      Recommended duration of the hunt - 3 or 4 days.

Daily rates - 150 Eur per hunter ( included - accommodation in single room; PH; 4x4 in the hunting area)
      Trophy fees:
      Red stag 7kg trophy - 2 100 Eur - bronze medal
      Red stag 7,5 kg trophy - 2 500 Eur 
      Red stag 8 kg trophy - 2 900 Eur - silver medal

email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
      web: www.cazahuntingbg.com

• By Stavross
      I may have a little opportunity for someone on my pheasant shoot in North Yorkshire, around the farm is a few rabbit sets and they are eating everything in the garden, I’ve been shooting a few but not really getting on top of them, I was thinking of taking someone to have a go ferreting it for me, I would want whoever came to be experienced and know what they are doing, I can’t say you will come away with a bag full but there is a few about and nobody else gets to go on this land, you would need your own gear as this is something I don’t do and I wouldn’t take more than two people with me, it would be in a couple of weeks and maybe on an evening. As I’m taking someone up to have a go shooting next week, if anyone is interested please get in touch and tell me a bit about yourself, please don’t be offended if you don’t get an invite, I would want to meet you before we had an outing 
      all the best
      stav
    • By bigbootsuk
      Hi Everyone
      Not sure if this is allowed if not please delete.
       If your looking do do some sea-fishing  form Hartlepool county durham my brother has a charter boat to carry up to 12. with all the latest fish finding technology ect. Very competitive prices. go out with the tide and return on it good day out. keep what you catch. message me for contact if interested.

Kind regards 
    • By born_wild
      What do you think about a trip of your lifetime, hunting and sightseeing old Europe with this old castle , churches and Dracula Places. We are inviting you to come to Romania.
      We are offering a special program designed for couples that include 3 days of wild boar hunting and sightseeing
      You can also visit Bucharest , the capital ,  with the Parliament building – second large building in the world after the Pentagon – other important places and also the old city with hundreds of history .!
      Moldavia with this monastery from 1300 or the center of Romania with the oldest citadel still leaving in this days , Sighisoara also  UNESCO patrimony
      We can visit Peles Castle or Dracula Castle in the Carpathian Mountains  J
      We can give you all the links by request and I will support you to convince your wife or girlfriend that Romania have a place on a Bucket List !
      We all know how important are the women in our life and how anxious to travel they are  !!!  and we all love to hunt ….so why don’t we do what we like and in the same time make them happy ?!  Bring them with you .

So speaking of the hunt what my proposal for you is  :
      1 hunter for 3 hunting days /4 nights 1300 EUR – first 2 wild boar are included.
      2days - hightseat hunts on feeding place and 1 day of driven hunt.
      1 day - The driven hunts in alpine forest and hills  have a special charm granted by the use of beeters and  dogs in every drive .

ADDITIONAL TROPHY PRICES
      Males with fangs from 12 cm. to 14 cm. 390 EUR
      Males with fangs from 14,01 cm. to 16 cm. 450 EUR
      Males with fangs from 16,01 cm. to 18 cm. 550 EUR
      Males with fangs from 18,01 cm. to 20 cm. 750 EUR
      Males with fangs longer than 20 cm. 800 EUR+
      Female over 100 kg   350 Euro
      Youths under 100 kg  200 Euro

PRICE INCLUDE

• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
      • All transfers in Romania
      • Hunt organizing
      • Accommodation in hunting lodge
      • Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
      • Professional hunting assistance
      • Daily transport in the hunting area
      • Preparation and conservation of the game
      • Hunting invitation in Romania
      • Interpreter during your whole stay
      • Alcoholic Drinks  , traditional strong drinks and wine on the house in moderation
      •  Estate and lodge exclusive to one group at the time with most hunts

The price excludes:
      • Transport to / from Romania
      • visiting program- this depends of the number of the days and hat you desire ; The program will be made together with client .
      • Firearms and cartridges
      • Trophy export
      •Daily hunt organize 100 Euro/ day/hunter
      •Temporary hunting permit 150 / Euro / trip
      •Hunting license  150 Euro / trip

Ing   Horia SANDU
      0040 728 899 185
      www.unforgettablehunting.ro
      email : unforgettablehunting@gmail.com
                 office@unforgettablehunting.ro

Come to hunt in Romania and visit and enjoy the true country!

]