• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

i told you your chances are slim and slims left town

Now come on who do you want to be Muhammad Ali or Don King make your mind up you can either come out with catchy fight phrases or fix up fights for people you cant do both !

I wont hold my breath for the contract i remember asking you something before regarding this close relation of yours and nothing materialised then either ;)

Edited by gnasher16

Give me a rest he's thought no good fighters one journeyman, fury has fought a lot better opposition you are clearly deluded if you think different

not for his 13th fight he didn't...
Did you worship the ground David price walked on before aj came around also ?

Give me a rest he's thought no good fighters one journeyman, fury has fought a lot better opposition you are clearly deluded if you think different

no... I rate aj a lot better prospect..... Do you know why fury didn't fight price?

and all the name calling over hughie progressing like he is at 20 its

good to see aj getting quality opponents as well .lololololol one couldnt make it up look at the latest offering

Thats a bit f***ing harsh its like the lads 6th pro fight...a 4 rounder...for someone whos so quick to spit his dummy over comments on the internet...you seem to love slagging other boxers off...without a doubt Cornish would take Hughie the distance...but we all know Cornish will get stopped by Joshua

cornish couldnt take the drunk in the chippy the distance ffs. . :laugh:

no... I rate aj a lot better prospect..... Do you know why fury didn't fight price?

He wont know .but i know why the fight never took place ,anything you want to know crackerjack ,you ask me and il enlighten you then you wont need to speculate or post lies on here .will you .? another thing id suggest you do is watch the AJ v johnson fight on utube and watch it carefully and do a bit of research on the build up to the farce ,i mean fight as well .you might get some where near the facts then CRACKERJACK. ps hennessy offered canvasback price 100k to fight ty and he wouldnt probably cos he had already knew what was coming .after all ty floored him and generally roughed him up when he was 17 yr old novice with just 8 amateur fights and price was commonwealth games champion and on his way to the olympics and a mature man into his mid 20s . :laugh: CRACKERJACK you got the right name pal il say that

Its just opinion but I think Fury didnt fight Price because he thought he might get beat . He knows Haye would have beat him and he knows Klitch will beat him but it will be a mega payday. Thats whats hes been after I think,and hes made it. Thats why hes been so cautious in fights because he was after this day when the big money is there and it wont matter that he will be exposed because he will say I have only been beaten by the best heavyweight in the world..

• Like 2

He wont know .but i know why the fight never took place ,anything you want to know crackerjack ,you ask me and il enlighten you then you wont need to speculate or post lies on here .will you .? another thing id suggest you do is watch the AJ v johnson fight on utube and watch it carefully and do a bit of research on the build up to the farce ,i mean fight as well .you might get some where near the facts then CRACKERJACK. ps hennessy offered canvasback price 100k to fight ty and he wouldnt probably cos he had already knew what was coming .after all ty floored him and generally roughed him up when he was 17 yr old novice with just 8 amateur fights and price was commonwealth games champion and on his way to the olympics and a mature man into his mid 20s . :laugh: CRACKERJACK you got the right name pal il say that
tyson turned the 100k down!!!! said wasn't enough BROOKSIDE!!

Its just opinion but I think Fury didnt fight Price because he thought he might get beat . He knows Haye would have beat him and he knows Klitch will beat him but it will be a mega payday. Thats whats hes been after I think,and hes made it. Thats why hes been so cautious in fights because he was after this day when the big money is there and it wont matter that he will be exposed because he will say I have only been beaten by the best heavyweight in the world..

with the coming klitchko fight he will only make a few hundred grand so not the big payday you say, also has sparing partners to pay trainer all that will add up he really isn't making much money from this fight what so ever, you have to remember the reason the contract was signed last minite is beacuse wvlad wants everything in his favour and it getting 80 percent of the purse I think you'll find fury just wants the fight and will settle with the low pay

Edited by CushtyJook

And AJ done the same to Tyson Fury while sparring .....so who is Hughie fighting?

And AJ done the same to Tyson Fury while sparring .....so who is Hughie fighting?
straight out of tysons mouth but BROOKSIDE will tell you different
  • Like 1