• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

It will be you cushty when your handing your Q7 over to your mate who youve had a bet with.

We will see shall we
I've spoken to the geezer who runs the kebab shop he reckons your man is his best customer and stops for a large donner and chips while he's on the training run ...
Probally but he still keeps winning and improving so who gives a f**k
beating bums dead smart
Like Anthony Joshua then
aj on his 13th fight and knocking men out in one round that have NEVER been stopped that fury or klitchko couldn't stop.... Says it all about the class difference... ??

It will be you cushty when your handing your Q7 over to your mate who youve had a bet with.

We will see shall we
I've spoken to the geezer who runs the kebab shop he reckons your man is his best customer and stops for a large donner and chips while he's on the training run ...
beating bums dead smart

Like Anthony Joshua then
aj on his 13th fight and knocking men out in one round that have NEVER been stopped that fury or klitchko couldn't stop.... Says it all about the class difference...
Johnson was a finneshed man before he even entered the ring just there for the money

just saw the clip of them in the stadium there fighting in. when they are standing together i was surprised how wlad wasnt that much smaller really. he looked as cool as a cucumber as he alway does.

I thought that but i think its just that Klitchsko carries himself well,stands tall etc.....a lot of really tall guys are a little bit embarrassed by their size and almost try to hide it i think if Fury stood tall the difference would be more obvious.......something else i notice is how much more of an athlete Klitchsko looks,even in a suit.....he just looks like a big athletic guy whereas Tyson just looks like a big knock kneed giant ( thats just an observation not an insult before Brookie gets all offended......its just like observing that Klitchsko has black hair thats all )

:laugh: :laugh: i dont get offended any more by your snidey little cracks gnash nor a few other jealous desperados on here chum ,dont forget ive been reading yours and others bollox about tyson for four years now isnt it ,every fight hes had your all desperately willing him to lose .youve been in the past bumming up that bum chisora ,the other bum david haye ,i even remember you posting about how refreshing it was to have a genuine contender like david price fighting for britain etc ,etc and getting in a strop when i stated on here price was going no where only to the canvas . ( and joshua goes the same ) lots of body builders etc look well and carry themselves as you call it in a suit ,none of em are any good with their hands though nor do they have muscles on their chins ..the questions you lot of hunting life experts should ask yourselves is this .when was the last time klit had a fight ? you know a real fight ,when was the last time he went into the trenches with a genuine heavyweight and not the bums hes been spoon fed for the last five years or more ,when was the last time hes fought some one whos going to open him up and force the pace on him ,? not him being allowed to throw a few jabs then hold on for most of the round with no in-fighting ,( i remember you yourself not so long ago saying its a wonder hes not being disqualified for it etc ) ,when was the last time klit beat a south paw ? when was the last time he fought any one as fast as tyson ? the klit is 40 years old .hes not the athlete as you call him at 40 as he was at tysons age ,.as for tysons insults etc ,thats boxing i can assure you all hes not put out one iota what you lot got to spout on an internet forum thats for sure .one thing i can assure you is ,he dont need roids etc to give his wilting ego or feel good factor a boost .you crack on giving your opinions all you want none of us will lose any sleep over you as long as your fan base on here gives you an audience and your gypsy pals update you .you crack on have a good time , :laugh: i await your reactions when tys champ in october

Brookie while i find it flattering that you remember virtually every word ive ever said on here :blink: ive never made snidey remarks about Tyson Fury ive just told the truth of what i see.....i think he is a very average fighter who is where he is because he is a giant,simple.......i think if he was a regular sized heavyweight he would get ironed out by the majority of national level pros........thats not an insult and its not snidey its just my humble opinion........i dont ever remember predicting anything about David Price ? yes i probably said it was refreshing to have a white English lad as a contender so what ?.....bumming up Chisora/Haye ?.....wanting them to win isnt " bumming them up ".... i dislike Fury as a sportsman he makes my f****n skin crawl to be honest but that doesnt mean i dont want a British lad to win a world title regardless.....your problem is you take every word said about Fury so personally......i dont go on boxing forums but im told Fury is attacked and degraded on a daily basis by British boxing fans everywhere why dont you go on them and put everyone to rights ? i asked you last time and you didnt answer.....find an insult ive made about him ? or are you just one of these people that get offended on other peoples behalf !!!

If you see this upcoming Fury fight as some kind of " point scoring " exercise then im afraid you are playing all on your own there as we both/all want the same thing.......you dont have to like someones character or pretend its the pinnacle of your sporting life to simply want them to win......this fight makes no real odds to me but as an ex heavyweight fighter i,ll have the same interest and emotions as any other ex heavyweight fighter watching any heavyweight world title fight.......dont be silly calling it jealousy thats something only someone whos never drawn hands in a boxing ring would say ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Are you boys first cousins with fury or just pretend traveller "cousins" because every gypsy fella i no class all there mates cousins aunts uncles ect .. So im guessing you boys are furys ? Or just distant cousins

I'm no relation of furys what so ever and don't know of Brooke's family tree so don't know if he's related to the furys either Met them a few times however and I just support fury in the heavyweight division beacuse he is entertaining and I think he is very underrated who will do a job on klitchko if he doesn't I probally will never watch him again

Edited by CushtyJook

Are you boys first cousins with fury or just pretend traveller "cousins" because every gypsy fella i no class all there mates cousins aunts uncles ect .. So im guessing you boys are furys ? Or just distant cousins

I'm no relation of furys what so ever and don't know of Brooke's family tree so don't know if he's related to the furys either Met them a few times however and I just support fury in the heavyweight division beacuse he is entertaining and I think he is very underrated who will do a job on klitchko if he doesn't I probally will never watch him again

:icon_eek: for f****n crying out loud after all that :laugh:..............i bet you are a hardcore Man Utd supporter as well...................................sometimes.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

:icon_eek: for f****n crying out loud after all that :laugh:..............i bet you are a hardcore Man Utd supporter as well...................................sometimes.
Doubt it I f***ing hate football
  • Like 1

just saw the clip of them in the stadium there fighting in. when they are standing together i was surprised how wlad wasnt that much smaller really. he looked as cool as a cucumber as he alway does.

I thought that but i think its just that Klitchsko carries himself well,stands tall etc.....a lot of really tall guys are a little bit embarrassed by their size and almost try to hide it i think if Fury stood tall the difference would be more obvious.......something else i notice is how much more of an athlete Klitchsko looks,even in a suit.....he just looks like a big athletic guy whereas Tyson just looks like a big knock kneed giant ( thats just an observation not an insult before Brookie gets all offended......its just like observing that Klitchsko has black hair thats all )

:laugh: :laugh: i dont get offended any more by your snidey little cracks gnash nor a few other jealous desperados on here chum ,dont forget ive been reading yours and others bollox about tyson for four years now isnt it ,every fight hes had your all desperately willing him to lose .youve been in the past bumming up that bum chisora ,the other bum david haye ,i even remember you posting about how refreshing it was to have a genuine contender like david price fighting for britain etc ,etc and getting in a strop when i stated on here price was going no where only to the canvas . ( and joshua goes the same ) lots of body builders etc look well and carry themselves as you call it in a suit ,none of em are any good with their hands though nor do they have muscles on their chins ..the questions you lot of hunting life experts should ask yourselves is this .when was the last time klit had a fight ? you know a real fight ,when was the last time he went into the trenches with a genuine heavyweight and not the bums hes been spoon fed for the last five years or more ,when was the last time hes fought some one whos going to open him up and force the pace on him ,? not him being allowed to throw a few jabs then hold on for most of the round with no in-fighting ,( i remember you yourself not so long ago saying its a wonder hes not being disqualified for it etc ) ,when was the last time klit beat a south paw ? when was the last time he fought any one as fast as tyson ? the klit is 40 years old .hes not the athlete as you call him at 40 as he was at tysons age ,.as for tysons insults etc ,thats boxing i can assure you all hes not put out one iota what you lot got to spout on an internet forum thats for sure .one thing i can assure you is ,he dont need roids etc to give his wilting ego or feel good factor a boost .you crack on giving your opinions all you want none of us will lose any sleep over you as long as your fan base on here gives you an audience and your gypsy pals update you .you crack on have a good time , :laugh: i await your reactions when tys champ in october

Brookie while i find it flattering that you remember virtually every word ive ever said on here :blink: ive never made snidey remarks about Tyson Fury ive just told the truth of what i see.....i think he is a very average fighter who is where he is because he is a giant,simple.......i think if he was a regular sized heavyweight he would get ironed out by the majority of national level pros........thats not an insult and its not snidey its just my humble opinion........i dont ever remember predicting anything about David Price ? yes i probably said it was refreshing to have a white English lad as a contender so what ?.....bumming up Chisora/Haye ?.....wanting them to win isnt " bumming them up ".... i dislike Fury as a sportsman he makes my f****n skin crawl to be honest but that doesnt mean i dont want a British lad to win a world title regardless.....your problem is you take every word said about Fury so personally......i dont go on boxing forums but im told Fury is attacked and degraded on a daily basis by British boxing fans everywhere why dont you go on them and put everyone to rights ? i asked you last time and you didnt answer.....find an insult ive made about him ? or are you just one of these people that get offended on other peoples behalf !!!

If you see this upcoming Fury fight as some kind of " point scoring " exercise then im afraid you are playing all on your own there as we both/all want the same thing.......you dont have to like someones character or pretend its the pinnacle of your sporting life to simply want them to win......this fight makes no real odds to me but as an ex heavyweight fighter i,ll have the same interest and emotions as any other ex heavyweight fighter watching any heavyweight world title fight.......dont be silly calling it jealousy thats something only someone whos never drawn hands in a boxing ring would say ;)

like ive told you before a politician you should have been .you talk your way out of a murder charge .you ooze it pal adios

We will see shall we
beating bums dead smart

Like Anthony Joshua then
aj on his 13th fight and knocking men out in one round that have NEVER been stopped that fury or klitchko couldn't stop.... Says it all about the class difference...
Johnson was a finneshed man before he even entered the ring just there for the money
still wouldn't have wanted his " never knocked out record" blemished would he? so why did he say before fight while training in fury camp he's never trained so hard for the fight feels as good as ever? Yet when he is smashed out in one round you say Peter fury said Johnson didn't look like his heart was in training looked tired and all the other bollocks? Easy say when he's been beaten... Just got to admit aj was different class to Johnson... And fury will avoid him nothing so sure...??
  • Like 3

We will see shall we
beating bums dead smart
Like Anthony Joshua then

still wouldn't have wanted his " never knocked out record" blemished would he? so why did he say before fight while training in fury camp he's never trained so hard for the fight feels as good as ever? Yet when he is smashed out in one round you say Peter fury said Johnson didn't look like his heart was in training looked tired and all the other bollocks? Easy say when he's been beaten... Just got to admit aj was different class to Johnson... And fury will avoid him nothing so sure...
Kevin Johnson is known for talking a good fight and then doing nothing if you ever watched any of the build up to any of his fights he will be saying the same old shit he was saying about the Joshua fight

We will see shall we
beating bums dead smart
Like Anthony Joshua then

still wouldn't have wanted his " never knocked out record" blemished would he? so why did he say before fight while training in fury camp he's never trained so hard for the fight feels as good as ever? Yet when he is smashed out in one round you say Peter fury said Johnson didn't look like his heart was in training looked tired and all the other bollocks? Easy say when he's been beaten... Just got to admit aj was different class to Johnson... And fury will avoid him nothing so sure...
Kevin Johnson is known for talking a good fight and then doing nothing if you ever watched any of the build up to any of his fights he will be saying the same old shit he was saying about the Joshua fight
but NEVER been stopped by the likes of fury or klitchko but stopped in 1 round by aj? Lol wipe your mouth stupid ???