I Have Just Been Granted A Second Permission In North Kent!

I knew today was going to be a good one, I have been granted a second permission for my .22lr. :victory: A nice 2 acres of private garden which is set in the middle of 50 acres of farm land, and its only 9 miles form home! Several adjoining land owners of similar size also have Rabbit problems and my FLO said he wont need to visit, he only requires their consent forms. My land owner is seeing them today. He also know the farmer and we are paying him a visit soon! I guess the polished shoes, ironed trousers and smart shirt do win over seeking permission wearing camouflage gear :toast:

• Like 3

Rolling up dressed like world war three is about to kick of ( head to toe camo ) must be the biggest turn of for land owners that can possibly be ...only two acres but we're could it end ? ..well done

Its the house to die for. Very quiet main road with a Fire station 2 miles away so the road is always open in the winter. Just 4 houses on the small main road and the permission is down a 1/4 mile track between the 4 houses. 2 acres set in 50 acres of working farm land. The tree damage due to the Rabbits is sad to see, I counter 17 of the blighters in one area. My main permission is 8 acres of stable which is over twice as far away and rather clinical (treeless) but the new land, even though I have permission for the .22lr I cant wait to use the HW100, so many trees, bushes and hiding places

:boogy:

Rolling up dressed like world war three is about to kick of ( head to toe camo ) must be the biggest turn of for land owners that can possibly be ...only two acres but we're could it end ? ..well done

I had a friend who after a few years of trying still didn't have anywhere to shoot his PCP. I told him of a large garden I had seen while driving by with a Rabbit problem. Several weeks later when I enquired, he had been refused permission to shoot, odd as I had been told the lady was adamant she wonted rid of the rabbits. Not only did her turn up at the lady's door in full combat gear, he had his gun over his arm! I quizzed him on his approach and the reply was "I always do that" My reply "that's why your always refused permission" And still he just doesn't get it! :icon_eek:

• Like 2

Well it happened! The new 2 acres has turned into 5 acres! Went to shoot today and the land owner of the 3 acres had the police permission slip I left all filled in and ready to go! :-) Plus I got 7 Rabbits while I was there!

post-99089-0-60086500-1435007692_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Aiken
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...

And again, the Permission has grown! ;-) The owner of the Stables adjacent to the other two permissions (5 acres) has given permission to shoot section 1 & 2. Best of all its bricked walled to one side and end (that must have cost a pretty penny!!) just on 200 yards so plenty of scope to zero for long shots. If i were to get the next plot which altho only 65 yards wide (but runs alongside the "new permission") and is 620 yards with open field at the bottom i wounder if FLO would consider .17 hmr of .22 wmr :whistling:

It's strange sometimes,the less you do,the more you get.

I've shot the field surrounding our house since i was 10 with the air rifle,now I'm getting people begging to come and shoot their rabbits,and having just got my two jill kits happy days.

• Like 1