What Breed Should I Go For?

I'm an apprentice keeper and looking to get a terrier that will be fit for work when I leave my current estate, I'm not overly experienced in terrier work but I know lads who are, I could use some advise on getting my first dog, and generally setting myself up cheers

My advice would be to study the terrier forum, find the true terriermen on here and you'll then find your dog. ;)

he will be awhile trying to find true terrier men on this site the best part of them are computer hunters

Or like you peddling culls

and I will sell alot of dogs with with these wonder pedigrees to

My advice would be to study the terrier forum, find the true terriermen on here and you'll then find your dog. ;)

he will be awhile trying to find true terrier men on this site the best part of them are computer hunters

Or like you peddling culls

and I will sell alot of dogs with with these wonder pedigrees to
lol go on then if your pedling put a price on it ? ?

Hi mate,

You need to decide what you need from a terrier. That will be difficult if you have limited experience........

Some terriers are good at bolting foxes - good in difficult to dig places.

Some are good at killing a fox, and others will stay with the fox until it is dug out.

You should speak to as many blokes as you can and figure out what you require, then try and find someone who breeds that type of terrier.

Cheers

• Like 1

Realistically a dog that can bolt as fox is best as it means it reduces the time spent in certain areas and around me their are quite a lot of people and do gooders, I'm not looking for a hard dog that will kill the fox just something small and handy really

Said it yourself really get a little bolting bitch so u can get round plenty of places in a day especially if there is a fall of snow worth their weight in gold to a keeper when time is short little Russell bitch ideal if u can find one.