Stolen Bitch .durham Area

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never give up & never knock social media!! 30 days later, She's been found, at a vets where she was booked in to be chipped & registered as the new owner.. Cheers for the help guys!!!

From experience mate ,you were extremely lucky .

No she wasn't chipped already, vet had seen posts on social media.. Il hopefully find out more when I speak to the vet.. From what I gather it's someone local ish to where she went from..

Posted Images

Hello Ali,

Just picked upon your post regarding your terrier being stolen. Has any welcomed progress been forthcoming?Really I cannot put it into words what I think about such people who can stoop so low as to the regards of stealing another mans dogs. It is the lowest form of scum. I sincerely hope you have some type of happy response in getting the dog back. Have you had any news recently? Hoping you have an happy outcome, but without being too negative often situations like this never see a positive outcome.' Please keep us informed"?

GOOD LUCK! Lutra Lutra.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

That's great news Alimac, congratulations.

Now you've the follow the line back to the thief and I hope they get what's coming to them.

IF, you do find out who the low life is don't be afraid to let other know. It's the least the scum deserve.

• Like 4