Gsd X Grey Pup Stolen Dudley West Mids

Hi all could you please keep a look out for one of the pups I bred its the light tan bitch with the black mask she will be nine weeks on sat it was taken last night from dudley west Midlands it was bought for a 13 year old lad who is hart broken I've put up £100 reward out of my own pocket so if any 1 is offered a pup of this discription please pm me cheers malc

post-40158-0-19374700-1432134370_thumb.jpg

post-40158-0-06469900-1432134381_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll put another hundred to it if returned in fine fettle atb bunnys.

twats need a good kicking and put in the A.E , hope the young lad gets his pup back

Between us we got a real good chance lads Flacko

Posted Images

Scum bags. I'm not too far away. Will keep my ear to the ground.

thanks Gaz I just hope we can get her back home I phoned a few lads from back home there in the know and they are making a few phone calls for me and carnt thank bunny's enough for the extra reward your a good man

Iam further away but will still listen out for owt going want there f***ing hands an feet braking f***ing tramps taking someone else dog probably can't afford there own that's why if my dogs went missing an I found out I would wrap the c**ts up in barbwire tie them to back of mota an drag them down a f***ing country lane sorry for ranting but really gets to me this shit hope you get pup back safe an well ATB

• Like 2

It has to be someone local maybe one of the young lads mate's

I've said its someone who knows them as the dog hasn't been out cos of waiting for its second jab and it hasn't been on loads of sites

Any clues Malc, which part of Dudley was it took from feckin scrammels atb Flacko

woodsetton bud I've been on the phone to a few old mates that are well known round Tipton dudley Brierly hill and sedgley so I'm hoping they will come up with something I'm gutted we've been in touch with all the vets around the area and told them I will pay for DNA if a pup comes in like it we've sent pics to all the vets as well
  • Like 2