Snp To Oppose Hunting With Dogs Repeal

Never mind the torries are in again they will bring our hunting back as long you do it on a horse lol and shut the nhs plenty of strikes ahead snp ffs bunch of fannies raise retirement age again can't wait fantastic years ahead

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a very passionate Scot , I have a big Scotland flag in my garden ,I have Scottish tattoo ,I drink whishy and have a tin of short bread in my cup board but im not blinkered I can see the SNP for w

whats the answer Labour/Snp open doors immigration more native un employment   Throw money at the jobless and make it even more likely they wont look for work

Just what I expected like many other SNP supporters who hunt shoot and fish up here

Posted Images

yes it was labours lord watson backed by richard lochhead of the snp that brought about the hunting ban, watson was then removed from power because at a labour party dinner and get together he got pissed and decided it was good fun to burn the place down to he set fire to the curtains meanwhile lochead is the rural affairs minister

• Like 2

Among the other proposals are scrapping a key tax break for shooting and deer stalking and overhauling the law of succession to increase children’s right to inherit land, which could make it more likely estates and family farms will be broken up.....This is a paragraph I've pulled from a article...read the full article here its quite a eye opener .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/countryside/11616876/SNP-to-target-landowners-property-rights-for-public-good.html

if I was an immigrant id be heading for a loony leftie stronghold ,,,,,Scotland :laugh:

that would be nice maybe scare away some of they white settling lot that think they own the place Edited by nothernlite

Just a simple question Bob

And your thoughts on the land reform.
Looks like a answer from someone who has no thoughts on land reform as they simply didn't bother looking into it & blindly voted snp regardless. I could how ever be wrong ;-)
  • Like 2

if I was an immigrant id be heading for a loony leftie stronghold ,,,,,Scotland :laugh:

that would be nice maybe scare away some of they white settling lot that think they own the place
We do, we've been here stealing your jobs & women for decades, to late to walk up to it all now pal ;-p haha
  • Like 1

Looks like a answer from someone who has no thoughts on land reform as they simply didn't bother looking into it & blindly voted snp regardless. I could how ever be wrong ;-)

Looks like somebody sticking their nose in Scottish affairs, I could be wrong though.

• Like 1

Looks like somebody sticking their nose in Scottish affairs, I could be wrong though.
Haha as I said to nl we've had your jobs & women, so may as well get involved in your politics too ;-p