Riots In London

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah big brave boys, painting f*ck Tory Scum on a war memorial.   Proper respect that...   W*nkers

them cnuts that defaced a war memorial want birching disrespectful scum I could imagine the headline if someone connected with fieldsports had done that

Was ojna day out yesterday and saw them all gathering up ready to go, was just a bunch of died haired faggots in leggings and lip pearced hippy dykes.nothing more annoying than c**ts like that defaci

Posted Images

Stop the protesters' benefits, beat them and give them a dose of the water cannon (preferably filled with pish). And repeat till they learn not to be bellends. :yes:

Maybe a good idea for the protesters to do that to the mps and police they are full of BELLENDS
  • Like 1

Stop the protesters' benefits, beat them and give them a dose of the water cannon (preferably filled with pish). And repeat till they learn not to be bellends. :yes:

Maybe a good idea for the protesters to do that to the mps and police they are full of BELLENDS

Your a fukin fann y.

• Like 2

Long may it last torys aren't wanted by most in this country apart from south England

Long may it last torys aren't wanted by most in this country apart from south England

Snp aren't wanted by half of Scotland, should we riot and deface memorials?.

• Like 5

I know you're on the wind up Dave talking like that about our democratically elected government. :D I'm not a fan of Cameron, but we'll see who's laughing when you're living in Little Scotland, using the Euro, filled to the brim with the dregs of Europe and hopefully forced to speak French. :D

Snp aren't wanted by half of Scotland, should we riot and deface memorials?.

No... rioting is only ok if its against the tories in the eyes of nl

Ffs it's the end of the world a war memorial gets defaced I didn't vote snp I want a united britian but the way some of youse go on its sounding better every day so I'm a fannie plumterrier lol I'd rather be a fannie than you lmao

Speak for yourselves.

Less than 5% of the uk voted SNP, you're f***ing

irrelevant.

• Like 1

What government were in when the poll tax riots went on in England remember we had it up here for a year before and the civilised scots never rioted

Doesn't that fact just prove that lefties are more prone to rioting?

Speak for yourselves.

Less than 5% of the uk voted SNP, you're f***ing

irrelevant.

would rather be irrelevant than be from southern England must be horrible