I think Martin Clunes plays a good part, miserable fooker with a dry sense of humour, i can watch it, not a big fan of telly though.

thats what i like about it the scenery and the comedy of it tv doesnt really interest me anymore its either feckin ceebeebies or some shite my mrs watches real housewives of somewhere that im not interested in. So this with a good bit of countryside in it is nice

They've knocked the are out of it now though, put Port Isaac on the map big style mind.

We run hounds over the hill at the top of the lane where the surgery is.

Cheers, D.

I just love the way he's so rude to people and doesn't even know it. Like my mrs. :laugh:

Walshie you will find that a lot of simple country folk are like that, they are just unable to communicate like the townspeople you are used to dealing with

Edited by beast
  • Like 1

I think Martin Clunes plays a good part, miserable fooker with a dry sense of humour, i can watch it, not a big fan of telly though.

thats what i like about it the scenery and the comedy of it tv doesnt really interest me anymore its either feckin ceebeebies or some shite my mrs watches real housewives of somewhere that im not interested in. So this with a good bit of countryside in it is nice

I thought i'd done with watching kids TV, then i got the grandkids and i know every bloody song, iggle piggle, mr tumble the feckin lot mate :laugh:

• Like 1

You can't compare Scotland to Cornwall....pebble dashed houses and pubs that only sell Tennants, depressing

You can't compare Scotland to Cornwall....pebble dashed houses and pubs that only sell Tennants, depressing

Don't forget the drunks in every gutter