Terrier Food Consumption

Personally i think the dried foods have a lot to do with the varous cancers effecting dogs as well as organ function .Its not normal for an animal to drink the amount of water needed after dry is fed .Written by an ex dry feeder .

• Like 8

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally i think the dried foods have a lot to do with the varous cancers effecting dogs as well as organ function .Its not normal for an animal to drink the amount of water needed after dry is fed

That's it Glyn, the better the food you feed the less shit there is. Shows how little goodness their bodies must take in from dry food etc as it just seems to pass through them.

After feeding mine every night for a while my eyes tell me how much, never weighed food. Some dogs digest more than others I give a smaller dog I have more food than a bigger 1 because he digests alot

Posted Images

Personally i think the dried foods have a lot to do with the varous cancers effecting dogs as well as organ function .Its not normal for an animal to drink the amount of water needed after dry is fed .Written by an ex dry feeder .

• Like 1

Its not normal for a dog to shit as much after dry is fed,when i feed tripe or beef to 9 dogs including a lab and 2 springers and a bullx lurcher i usually pick up about a shovel full of shit but with dry you could fill a f***ing barrow.Sometimes i get the cheap wholemeal biscuits in aldi or lydl and give them some along with tripe or beef no problems and dogs do well on it.

• Like 1

Trying a spoonful of flax oil at the moment mixed with minced chicken...doing well on it.. Had been feeding tripe but got the chicken a bit cheaper...some recon the chicken is better feeding than the tripe..anyone else feeding minced chicken??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mix it up as much as possible, I don't cook/boil/heat anything at all.I do blend up raw veggies every other day and mix it into their chicken mince and a sardine or two. I also give carcasses, necks, liver, hearts varied every few days eg liver and carcass Monday, necks and hearts Tuesday, etc. Fatty bones almost every day. I never weigh anything, as been said by many if they start getting heavy/light I adjust the amount accordingly. I do not feed any dry food and I also believe it is a cause of cancer and coat, teeth, immunity problems over time. A young dog will not show signs for many years like with humans we can drink and eat all we want when we are young but the price can be high as we get older. Atb.

• Like 2

I have a bull arab for pigs, a saluki x staghound and a grey x whip/stag. I technically own a 4 week old parson terrier which is still with its mother which I cannot wait to pick up. I like the rooster in your profile picture!