World War Bullets

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take no notice of these dinloes on here , do you're own expirement either hit them hard as you can with a shovel or stand well back and shoot them with your catty . ? Only joking call the gavvers sha

make sure you delete my posts with being a Mussie

These are the bullets

Posted Images

decaying powder is very unstable , dont f**k around sand and plod in that order if you do set them off and some one else gets injured even accidently you will be liable. they will come and the disposal will attend also

Edited by desertbred

There will be enough powder in there to kill you ... So it's your choice fella .......

Won't the powder be useless after all that time underground after all the moisture is in them etc, I have used gunpowder before that got slightly damp and it didn't do anything.

Mate I'm not going to debate the properties of gunpowder and its ignition via a firing cap etc etc .... It's your choice do what you want but I know what I would do ......

Take no notice of these dinloes on here , do you're own expirement either hit them hard as you can with a shovel or stand well back and shoot them with your catty . ?

Only joking call the gavvers sharpish lol

• Like 4

I found a grenade at work a few years ago that had been ploughed up, it could have been ploughed and rotovated loads of times but it still went off when the bomb squad detonated it. The last time one was found in the same place was about 30 years previous and the village bobby put it in the basket of his bike and rattled it off to the station.

The metal detecting lads tend to find shit loads of old ammo. Most of the 303 stuff tends to wrot around the neck leaving bullet and case separate. Sounds a fairly big round if it's bigger than your hand...

Get some pics before you go letting the bomb squad have their fun with them. LOL

Ring them explain that you found them made them reasonably safe now send the fuuckin experts round..... Oh and delete this thread :laugh:

Why delete the thread I can't help it I found them lol and yeah the gavvers and there bomb squad are on there way best not do a controlled demolition is my yard as be spent all day doing the place nicely

The metal detecting lads tend to find shit loads of old ammo. Most of the 303 stuff tends to wrot around the neck leaving bullet and case separate. Sounds a fairly big round if it's bigger than your hand...

Get some pics before you go letting the bomb squad have their fun with them. LOL

Ive got pictures on my phone I'll post them when I can

Ive got pictures on my phone I'll post them when I can

Be interesting, thanks.

Ring them explain that you found them made them reasonably safe now send the fuuckin experts round..... Oh and delete this thread :laugh:

Why delete the thread I can't help it I found them lol and yeah the gavvers and there bomb squad are on there way best not do a controlled demolition is my yard as be spent all day doing the place nicely

if you have any plants ;) growing I would move them sharpish especially if the dogs come they are usually cash guns ,ammo and Dope :whistling: