Isnt it strange how colour or ethnicity fuels posts . The silence is deafening regarding the seven peado nonces convicted in Bristol today. The judge said the most depraved case to come before a court this is all the more reason to bring a death penalty back especially for peadophilia child abuse and rape.

• Like 6

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D.B. Not 1 Person On Here Would Side Will These b*****d.s , & If Your Trying To Make Out People On Here Don't Care Because There Whits Your Grasping At Straws , Saville , Glitter Have Been Slated

I spent all my military career fighting against injustice and law breaking may be in a different army to some you folk, do you think I would spare these c**ts if I had an inclination of who they were

I've actually been waiting to see who highlighted this case, people who hate peados or someone who wanted to highlight the fact this particular group were not muslim. No sane person regards or think

Posted Images

I don't think it strange they have been caught and any found guilty

What annoys People is the fact that some ethnic groups have been allowed to get away with it for years without prosecution

• Like 3

What annoys People is the fact that some ethnic groups have been allowed to get away with it for years without prosecution

so its only worth a mention depending on ones colour or ethnicity? what will annoy most is they are not asian or muslim

so its only worth a mention depending on ones colour or ethnicity? what will annoy most is they are not asian or muslim

There has been plenty of threads about non muslim or Asian pedos likes of Saville and glitter and chums

• Like 1

they are never posted on this bastion of justice or fairplay , Saville glitter and his chums were allowed to get away with it for decades and didnt that hook nose c**t get a knighthood also and the lord who played the senility card a couple of days ago the doctor molesting kids with cancer didnt see posts regarding them still Ukip must be busy with the election.

There has been plenty of threads about non muslim or Asian pedos likes of Saville and glitter and chums

true, plenty about Saville/ glitter both white ,! those scum who been found out in that gang, need shooting like vermin twats that they are, god almighty they abused little toddlers, and baby's , even animals don't act like that. these people if you can call them that , are no good to society they need putting down like all rats and burning . :yes::yes:

• Like 5

Any child fiddler shouldnt be allowed to breath full stop, it is as low as society can go, why havent any of these political parties got the reintroduction of the death penalty in their manifestos ?

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

they are never posted on this bastion of justice or fairplay , Saville glitter and his chums were allowed to get away with it for decades and didnt that hook nose c**t get a knighthood also and the lord who played the senility card a couple of days ago the doctor molesting kids with cancer didnt see posts regarding them still Ukip must be busy with the election.

There was a thread a few days ago about Lord janner i think hes called

But these threads never really get heated as everyone normaly agrees on what these scum are and what they deserve

Well I for one don't wish to ignore these depraved vile detestable human beings I would see them all hang.

I think the difference is not to do with race its the scale of it 1400 under age girls in Rotherham (as apposed to approx 21 victims in the article) is a huge, the fact remains in Rotherham it was the Pakistani Muslim sector orchestrating the child abuse and leaders and other members of the community covered it up or at least turned a blind eye to it for fear of being racist. These are not my interpretations these are the findings of the Alexis Jay enquiry.

• Like 2

Well I for one don't wish to ignore these depraved vile detestable human beings I would see them all hang.

I think the difference is not to do with race its the scale of it 1400 under age girls in Rotherham (as apposed to approx 21 victims in the article) is a huge, the fact remains in Rotherham it was the Pakistani Muslim sector orchestrating the child abuse and leaders and other members of the community covered it up or at least turned a blind eye to it for fear of being racist. These are not my interpretations these are the findings of the Alexis Jay enquiry.

oh that old "RACIST" defence 1 or 1400 it makes no f***ing difference culpability is with all society.

• Like 1

oh that old "RACIST" defence 1 or 1400 it makes no f***ing difference culpability is with all society.

LOL Racist.....oh that old card......Culpability is with all society I agree, its just a little bit more with some elements of our society than others.

• Like 1

D.B. Not 1 Person On Here Would Side Will These b*****d.s , & If Your Trying To Make Out People On Here Don't Care Because There Whits Your Grasping At Straws , Saville , Glitter Have Been Slated On Here & You Say They Where Protected Well Yes Your Right Just Like The Gangs Of Muslims All Over The Country Who Up until Recently Where Also Protected Right Or Wrong ?? Saville & His Sick Friends Where Protected Because Of The Contacts Where As Those Gangs Where Protected Because Of There Race , Right Or Wrong ?? So Basically It Was There Colour/ Religious Beliefs That Protected Them & Ignored There Child Victims Who All Happened To Be White . . So When You Talk About Racism I Think That Is Racism At Its Worse . . As It Works Both Ways !!

• Like 8