Finally Taken The Plunge

Decided this summer was the time to finally get my own running dog after spending the last year bringing on my terrier pup to work alongside me and my old man work mainly at my uncles farm. My dad's dog is getting on a bit and lost a toe recently and having to rely on always borrowing a runne isn't ideal. So after alot of thought (I have 2 other dogs beside the terrier) I have chosen a little whippet x dog pup from a litter locally. mainly whippet but I few other bits an bobs added into the mix hopefully to make it a bit more durable for the land I run.

Will get some better pics up tommorow when I have collected him. Suggestions for names would be great. Looking forward to bringing him on in the summer months and then hopefully introduce him steady late next season and get him gelling with the terrier who has done my proud to date atb

image_zpsaa0zctlb.jpg

• Like 7

Decided this summer was the time to finally get my own running dog after spending the last year bringing on my terrier pup to work alongside me and my old man work mainly at my uncles farm. My dad's dog is getting on a bit and lost a toe recently and having to rely on always borrowing a runne isn't ideal. So after alot of thought (I have 2 other dogs beside the terrier) I have chosen a little whippet x dog pup from a litter locally. mainly whippet but I few other bits an bobs added into the mix hopefully to make it a bit more durable for the land I run.

Will get some better pics up tommorow when I have collected him. Suggestions for names would be great. Looking forward to bringing him on in the summer months and then hopefully introduce him steady late next season and get him gelling with the terrier who has done my proud to date atb

image_zpsaa0zctlb.jpg

image_zpsaa0zctlb.jpg

Hi mate,

Nice looking pup , what area are the pup in and are the other pups still available??

And if you don't mind would you pm me how much you give for the pup?

Thanks

Looks bigger than he is to be honest bit of a wafer at the minute. Might call him whiny if he carries on, seems to go from tormenting the terrier to whining to flat out asleep so far. Alf is his current name but they generally get changed by the step kids or mrs at some point atb

• Like 1