Moslem Caught Out Lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont hate any nationality, I hate individuals and groups who want to kill people for no other reason than they dont follow the same brand of religion as them, I hate people who want to come to my co

I Know Off Irish Catholic People (Good Hard Working Men) Who Worked In The Uk (The Midlands) In The 70s & Left Because Off Bad Feelings / Fear Towards Them Through The Threat Of Terrorism . . And

So you don't see the irony in this episode at all then mate? Dads a radical, then, then plays the innocent victim when his daughter runs off to join isis, just what would they have to do to convin

its funny that people believe they arent aware of their own childrens opinions,thats not how it works,if you cant talk to your own family about any politically incorrect views you cant talk to anyone imo,and then how would you make contacts etc in those circles?

people are so brainwashed its unreal,you can even see it here 'im not racist....but' etc

terrified to state the blatantly obvious truth that we're losing our identity while bending over backwards to uphold everyone elses.

• Like 2

So PT, what you're saying is, by travelling the world in the navy for what, 3 years, you have experienced having to live amongst muslims in an inner city environment. That's what you're implying ?

Now then, you must know that we know you would never be based in one area long enough to class yourself as a resident in a muslim inner city. if you were shore bound it would be in a naval camp or secure compound, not in a flat in the back streets of a slum town.

What you really mean is you don't know what you're on about because you've never experienced it, so you'll make up any excuse to make it look like you do know something about it. All this whilst hiding away in your little scottish retreat away from real life ???

So, either you're a liar (which I despise) or you're mentally unstable. Which one ???

• Like 2

Haha claim i havent seen the real world then when a tell you a have travelled the world and seen alot of different cultures you then say i haven't seen some shithole in england full muslims and fat english gobshites

No you haven't seen other cultures, you've popped in a few ports, stayed on the ship, got pissed now and then and sailed off to the next one. It would take more than three years to "see" the world by plane never mind some boat doing 20 knots.

You think you saw the world, you believed the ad "join the navy and see the world". You've seen sweet fa but think you can advise folk that live with it day in and day out.

Something wrong with youroutlook mate, not all the wires connected. :laugh:

• Like 2

Haha claim i havent seen the real world then when a tell you a have travelled the world and seen alot of different cultures you then say i haven't seen some shithole in england full muslims and fat english gobshites

No you haven't seen other cultures, you've popped in a few ports, stayed on the ship, got pissed now and then and sailed off to the next one. It would take more than three years to "see" the world by plane never mind some boat doing 20 knots.

You think you saw the world, you believed the ad "join the navy and see the world". You've seen sweet fa but think you can advise folk that live with it day in and day out.

Something wrong with youroutlook mate, not all the wires connected. :laugh:

no you misunderstood him he has seen the world ...... he read a Thomas cook world holiday brochure

plonker terrier the lads and lasses in england have had to stand back and watch as these muslims take over their streets schools jobs every aspect of their lives and do nothing or they are branded racist we know nothing about that up here but for how long

• Like 3

plonker terrier the lads and lasses in england have had to stand back and watch as these muslims take over their streets schools jobs every aspect of their lives and do nothing or they are branded racist we know nothing about that up here but for how long

at last a real answer said with an understanding of what will come your way , fairplay pengelli the tide will get high enough to reach all on these isles
  • Like 3