Im about to concrete my run floor tomorrow its going to be 5inch deep with a slope to a drain. I am going to lay a course of concrete blocks around the edge of the run for my galvanised panels to fix to. Just wondering if they is a water proof paint I can use to prevent the smell of piss soaking into the concrete and stinking.thanks

rew

Edited by REW

Im about to concrete my run floor tomorrow its going to be 5inch deep with a slope to a drain. I am going to lay a course of concrete blocks around the edge of the run for my galvanised panels to fix to. Just wondering if they is a water proof paint I can use to prevent the smell of piss soaking into the concrete and stinking.thanks

rew

Cromapol roof paint would do the job or you can get a proper floor paint.

All I would do is go on eBay and type waterproof floor paint or kennel floor paint and that will give you a idea what's out there.

Me personally would use cromapol clear roofing paint as you can't see it, it repels water and drys like bell metel. The down side is will take you a week to apply properly.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...