Sleepy Fox And Other Pics

a few randoms ... the fox was a way off a path and well camouflaged.. fast asleep it was so i squeeked to be sure it wasnt just a clump of grass :laugh:

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6509.jpg

IMG_6508.jpg

IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6566.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

• Like 19

Good pic of that fox :thumbs: I was in Kingston town centre a few weeks ago,theres a path goes down the side of the small churchyard near the market-place,not 3 yards from the path curled up in some scrub was a fox giving it Zzzzzzzz dreaming of KFC bones and late night kebabs, thousands of people must have walked past oblivious to it that day.

Good pic of that fox :thumbs: I was in Kingston town centre a few weeks ago,theres a path goes down the side of the small churchyard near the market-place,not 3 yards from the path curled up in some scrub was a fox giving it Zzzzzzzz dreaming of KFC bones and late night kebabs, thousands of people must have walked past oblivious to it that day.

I spotted it & to be honest I thought it was just the grass..... but I was a fair way from it & had to zoom the lens right out as far as it would go , I still wasnt sure if it was a fox ... but after a couple of squeeks it popped its head up :thumbs:

great pics kay ,but he looks a tired old fox to me , not sharp & alert ,but great spotting & great pics :thumbs:

I think your right ... he did wander off with no real urgency . i did think he looked a bit manky when he turned round to go off