Lady Luck Came A Knockin

IMG_0182_zpssrxxutdm.jpg

Got this 12 month old bitch yesterday for as close to sweet feck all as one could,she is toally unspoilt I am told and the owners in a driving job and doing silly hours.She needs a lot of exercise to get her sorted but is in top condition,so over the summer I hope we get to know each other and see how she comes on for me.24-25 tts ,nice and big just the way I like em.

• Like 13

why would you say that?How does it sound like lloyd ''the rat'' (as you call him)had anything to do with the bitch?are you just plain nasty or you cant help getting a stab at people you dont like,before I go any further,I havent had 1 day out with lloyd,this season.in fact I never go out with him.Saying that any time Ive had dealings with him hes been more than helpfull to me,so I have no crib with lloyd or his hunting partner,nor do I have any dealings with him at all.Last time I was out with lloyd was 2 seasons ago,and it was just one or two days and I have to say his dogs are shit hot in fairness,but their bred from Lucas so maybe thats whyyou get your knife in,but Dave donr be lumping me with any one cause its just me and my son,no one else.We enjoy a bit of everything,and are NOT serious coursing men,I wouldnt be in yours or lloyds league,we dont strive for the best of 5 or anything like that,ive no wish to run the fens or become famous,I just like my bit of fukin about.This dog came from Galway origionally and has nothing whatsoever to do with the folk you hate,

outside of all that Dave,what ye reckon,she a nice looking bitch or no?

2015_03_15_0287_zps0cgnrshy.jpg

2015_03_15_0328_zpssvidpvs2.jpg

dog in the middle is a 3/4 saluki I bred myself,

2015_03_15_0325_zpsy589z5br.jpg

this mornings walk.Happy out with her attitude,hopefully she'll blend in well with the rest of the dogs

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 6