Please Read

Not stolen as far as im aware but need to know if they have been offered for sale ,swapped.Both show signs of work and the older is breaking down soon if not already .

If you are offered them ,just to be clear,i in no way blame you as the recipient . Just a hunch they arnt where they should be .

Not stolen as far as im aware but need to know if they have been offered for sale ,swapped.Both show signs of work and the older is breaking down soon if not already .

If you are offered them ,just to be clear,i in no way blame you as the recipient . Just a hunch they arnt where they should be .

Circle of trust = broken...

• Like 2

ive a feeling this story is going to be one of the most common scenarios that goes on between lads when dog are involved. ive had more rows over stories like this and fell out with more lads than id care to remember down through the years. when it comes to dogs there are very very few you can trust, a word means nothing anymore unfortunately. As far as i am concerned i will never enter into any form of partnership, breeding program, loaning dogs or give away with the intention of getting something back of them in the future. 90% of the time it will be hassle, dishonesty and a fall out!!

on a positive note though i do hope you get to the bottom of it and get the dogs back if thats what you want to happen foxdropper, it does eat away at ya knowing your dogs are not where they were supposed to be and cant be got back.....

atb and keep us posted.

• Like 3