The Bull Whippet.

Alright lads,

Ive read a few threads on here about Bull x Whippets, there seems to be a mix of opinions on the cross. And some threads are quite old, like any type some people seem to rate em and others dont. Id be very interested to hear from anyone whos currently working one or has worked them in the past. PM me if you prefer, all the best. Moorside

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he's after bigger quarry than hamsters mate.

Posted Images

If the bloods good I would think pace is the only drawback. Not all whippets are as fast as they look even off the mark or sprint distance. I would still love one though if bred well because both breeds are great dogs in there own right.

• Like 1

Surely a collie whippet or beddy whippet would be more suitable for nocking stuff up in the day.....unless planing on retrievin shot fox...saying that a half x bull whip could throw realy small and bully and lack pace enought to catch much day time

Not saying a decent beddy whippet or collie whippet couldn't retrieve a shot fox ..( befor all the beddy and Collie lovers open fire on me ) lol

Not really thinking of buying one in to be honest. Ive got a beddy whip x here that really does all the bushing work for me and my mates when were out mooching. Its more for a possible breeding possibility in a year or 2 over my bitch. Literally the only thing she lacks is a bit more skin toughness, her size around 20" mark is very handy and her nose is good. Im just interested in this x as an option in the future.