If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Theme Old Testament

Reference New Testament

fulfilled in Jesus

Ascension of Jesus to the right hand of God Ps. 110:1 Matt 26:64; Acts 7:55-60; Eph. 1:20

Atonement by blood Lev. 17:11 Heb. 9:22

Baptism Exodus 40:12-15; Lev. 16:4; Gen. 17:10; Ezek. 36:25 Matt. 3:16; 28:19; Col. 2:11-12; Heb. 10:22

Begotten Son, Jesus is Psalm 2:7 Acts 13:33; Heb. 1:5

Creative work Gen. 1:26 John 1:1-3; Col. 1:16-17

Crucifixion Psalm 22:11-18; Zech. 12:10 Luke 23:33-38

Damnation and Salvation Dan. 12:2 Matt. 25:46

Eternal Son Micah 5:1-2; Psalm 2:7 Heb. 1:5; 5:5

First and Last Isaiah 41:4; 44:6; 48:12 Rev. 1:8,17; 22:13

God among His people Isaiah 9:6; 40:3 John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Matt. 3:3

Incarnation of God Ex 3:14; Ps. 45:6 Isaiah 9:6; Zech. 12:10 John 8:58; 1:1,14; Heb. 1:8; Col. 2:9; Heb. 1:1-3

Monotheism Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8; 45:5 John 10:30; Eph. 4:5

Only Begotten Son Gen. 22:2. See Typology John 3:16; Heb. 11:7

Priesthood of Jesus Psalm 110:4 Heb. 6:20; 7:25

Resurrection of Christ Psalm 16:9-10; 49:15; Is. 26:19 John 2:19-21

Return of Christ Zech. 14:1-5; Mic. 1:3-4 Matt. 16:27-28; Acts 1:11; 3:20

Sacrifice of the Son Gen. 22. See Typology Heb. 9:27

Salvation by grace Gen. 12:3; Gen. 15:6; Hab. 2:4 Gal. 3:8-11; Rom. 4:9

Sin offering Ex. 30:10; Lev. 4:3 Rom. 8:3; Heb. 10:18; 13:11

Sin offering made outside the camp Ex. 29:14 Heb. 13:12-13

Sin offering without defect Ex. 12:5; Lev. 22:20; Deut. 17:1 Heb. 9:14

Son of God Psalm 2:7 John 5:18

Substitutionary Atonement Isaiah 53:6-12; Lev. 6:4-10,21 Matt. 20:28; 1 Pet. 2:24; 2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18;

Trinity Gen. 1:1,26; Job 33:4; Gen. 17:1; 18:1; Ex. 6:2-3; 24:9-11; 33:20; Num. 12:6-8; Psalm 104:30; Gen. 19:24 with Amos 4:10-11; Is.48:16 John 1:1-3; John 1:18; 6:46; Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14

Virgin Birth Isaiah 7:14 Matt. 1:25

Worship of Jesus

im on phone now but will post some tonight or in the morning,of all those references you give which most clearly and in most detail fore told the the death and rebirth of jesus?

i'll only look into 1 (reading biblical passages makes me feel unclean :bad: )

because we have evidence of an almost identical ritual happening all over Europe and in russia for at least the last 5000 years

and European paganism is the unindoctrinated perspective of the European who's aware of his blood,soil and culture.

The universe is evolving mate, only the other day i watched a programme showing the forming of a new galaxy, new stars aren't a mystery..........I am still on the same subject, im saying life could have started somewhere else and came here, its a well known theory believed by some scientists, not the tin foil hat brigade at all.

Go to any steelworks (if you can find one still running lol) and throw any organic material into a crucible full of molten iron, nothing can survive, that tells me when the Earth was a molten ball of iron it was sterile, organic matter must have come from somewhere else after the Earth cooled, it got bombarded a lot during the early universe, more than proven, its likely that's where the organic matter for life came from.

Polonium halos show that the earth was never a molten ball, just the inner core,, what was this programme then..new galaxy forming I doubt that very much they haven't even seen a star forming, fact. But they have a theory,, twenty or so stars die an explode, an the remnants joinbto make a new one, well I think that's a stupid theory,, you lose twenty to gain one that's not evolution, that's losing mate, an remember that's just a theory never seen nor studied.

Polonium halo's have been proven wrong QB, you're just ignoring that mate.........The new galaxy can be seen by the Hubble, so can the formation of stars, no idea why you don't know that? Nothings "lost" if some stars explode and form new stars/planets or whatever, have you never heard of recycling mate? Maybe that's what always happened?

Polonium halos proves that granite rock formed very quickly, n.s.a denies this, but they have been asked to explain why over the last fifteen years,with no response...

The Hubble can see new galaxy yes but they didn't see it form, come on truther your not being truthfully....no one has seen a star form fact,, they night have found new ones but they didn't seen them form fact...an the theory of stars exploding to form new ones has never been seen...

Show me the evidence for these claims you make....please

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run. No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there. havamal 138-139

sound familiar?

written in the poetic eddas which were well established and referred to as ancient by tacitus in 98 AD i can't find a source online,but somewhere on my bookshelf there is a detailed study into hanging rituals taking place in Siberia approximately 5000 years ago.

as for xmas (and haloween,another festival some xtians claim) this man can explain far better than me

and

and if you wonder why people aware of their own European history don't like xtianity

the same goes for wherever they have conquered,they've sought to replace the native religions and customs with xtian ones,they're still at it now in Nepal and of course Africa....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d2c_1320505837

Edited by neems

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/po-halos/gentry.html

Looks like this bloke explains it to me, skip to the last couple of paragraphs, Gentry just ignores anything that doesn't fit in with his thinking, the blokes not even a Geologist, doesn't stop him ignoring Geologists though.

https://public.nrao.edu/static/pr/planet-formation-alma.html

Looks like a galaxy forming to me QB, not the thing i watched last week, but similar

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run. No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there. havamal 138-139

sound familiar?

written in the poetic eddas which were well established and referred to as ancient by tacitus in 98 AD i can't find a source online,but somewhere on my bookshelf there is a detailed study into hanging rituals taking place in Siberia approximately 5000 years ago.

as for xmas (and haloween,another festival some xtians claim) this man can explain far better than me

and

and if you wonder why people aware of their own European history don't like xtianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T_uNqqGfag

the same goes for wherever they have conquered,they've sought to replace the native religions and customs with xtian ones,they're still at it now in Nepal and of course Africa....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d2c_1320505837

Are you trying to tell me that's similar to Christ's cruculifiction, neems sorry mate your either stupdier than I thought or your just ignorant on purpose...I apolagise for above, but mate that is just the worst comparison I ever heard, not even remotely the same......

Where do you get this perception of Christianity I don't know, I already told you Christians know the meaning of Christmas, Easter, an its not giving eghs or receiving presents, an we don't claim Halloween ya madman lol....that's a pagan night for all the Satan club

Edited by Quarter bull

so hanging on a tree,as a sacrifice to himself,wounded by a spear,he then falls and learns secrets he didn't know before.

is that the story of Odinns death or jesus'.

in all likelihood jesus was crucified on a T not a cross (to my knowldege the romans didn't use crosses) that was it,but to appeal the pagans of Europe they copied Odinns ritual and used the cross as it's symbol because again it was already a well established religious symbol.

A lot of xtians do claim halloween,they say it's how peasants used to beg for food by reminding the rich about the hell (another pagan word twisted by christians) they face if they weren't generous.

bollocks anyway,like xmas and easter,which both predate xtianity as you'd see if you watched the vids above .

Looks like this bloke explains it to me, skip to the last couple of paragraphs, Gentry just ignores anything that doesn't fit in with his thinking, the blokes not even a Geologist, doesn't stop him ignoring Geologists though.

Looks like a galaxy forming to me QB, not the thing i watched last week, but similar

Unfortunately, because Gentry has published his original work on haloes in reputable scientific journals, a number of basic geology and mineralogy text books still state that microscopic discoloration haloes in mica are the result of polonium decay.

That piece didn't disprove his work,,, evolutionists spilting hairs again...his work is accredited an substantiated, as your evolution man states in last paragraph....above

Edited by Quarter bull

Lol truther were the pictures lol I'm not doubting there their, what I'm saying is they didn't see it form...read it again...they say they have better resolution pics, an by looking...just looking now at the swirls of dust, they say its young planet or star lol how did they tell all that from just a picture, they've seen better pics an put their interpretation on it nothing more...

There looking from a telescope an telling us all this lol truther you know an I know that is complete porkies...they can't tell from millions of miles away...not one test done...just a one sided view....

Again they have better resolution pics,,, they seen nothing form....